Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 04:07 AM
Large Bat

In fact, we won't even mobilize, we won't even try. Don't want to break any rules.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:44 AM
Banned

Oh my god, TMO is so horrible.

Necrious, Alarti and Catterine are really the only cool kids left in there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-07-2013, 04:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesn't matter how clean we are - you will always cry because you suck.
Says the two boxer ?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-07-2013, 04:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We're all working pretty hard at trying to create a better future for the server, even though at times it may not seem that way.
then disband TMO and keep them from selling epics for hundreds of k-plats that you know exactly what they do with afterwards!

Unless you want to see another IB-fiasco and somebody (like Eccezan the cave sociopath) make 15K USD on your back.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:10 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
then disband TMO and keep them from selling epics for hundreds of k-plats that you know exactly what they do with afterwards!

Unless you want to see another IB-fiasco and somebody (like Eccezan the cave sociopath) make 15K USD on your back.

That is Mr. Cave Sociopath to you.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is Mr. Cave Sociopath to you.
well it's super late in the US and you still post here.

So , yes. Caveman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-07-2013, 06:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The point of staff disciplinary action is not to remove those responsible from the game, and certainly not to remove those indirectly associated. Not in any way is it about that. It's about teaching people that they are doing something wrong, so that they can correct it, redeem their name, and hopefully make the server a better place in the future. At times, they fail to do that, and that's where permanent bans usually sit (as well as some other one-off circumstances).
I both admire and pity you
Old 01-07-2013, 07:27 AM
Planar Protector

baub~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <3

there is a guild called <Of Tholuxe Paels> atm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-07-2013, 07:29 AM
Planar Protector

erm guess < > dont work, anyways the guild is ''Of Tholuxe Paels'' :P
Old 01-07-2013, 08:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or it could simply be that your "fix" would break the game for others. I can't help it that your preferred method of playing the game seems to be mutually exclusive with mine.
This quote right here sums up why you, and your entire guild, is comprised of faggots. Unlike TMO's core I have a job and can't just log on when something spawns in a raid variance window. Learn to share, jesus fucking christ are you pathetic.
Closed Thread