Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 04:02 AM
Sarnak

Very nice

Team Tripod

I'd rather be fishing
Old 01-08-2013, 04:10 AM
Large Bat

Seriously grats guys. Double pants and a stone. Good job.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grats Full Circle for beating Forceful Entry in every way imaginable on this much deserved mob.
^butthurt from losing, as always :]

Unlike TMO; FE, BDA, divinity, FC etc didn't have for a year the server on "lock down" and don't intend to do so.

We're happy when smaller guilds can achieve goals and get a share of fun from the TMo-o-pharm-machine, since we're working on doing the same, balancing the raiding scene.

Big congratz to FC, way to go and let's hope more like this come your way [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-08-2013, 04:27 AM
Banned

You're happy? LMAO your guildchat was raging about sniping the kill and how fte was FE's, spew that shit elsewhere son.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:27 AM
Banned

And for the record, FC was in a bad shape, we went in and killed it even though FTE was FC's, we're glad it went to them as they put in a lotta work, as they are a friendly guild with good karma, as they are a small group of players trying to make their way against a gigantic zerg crew "giving 2 fucks about their reputation" (c) Zeelot - your Leader.

Just like BDA/FE snagged Sev from TMO, everyone is ready to team up if it means sharing content with other guilds, as long as its not your pharm machine !

Sharing content with people willing to main their gear, not some AAA full VP geared folks gearing either their alts or ph(w)arm bodies.

suck it up and get over it cave boy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-08-2013, 04:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmann253 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're happy? LMAO your guildchat was raging about sniping the kill and how fte was FE's, spew that shit elsewhere son.
You are not a member of our guild, are you ?

So Ngga please [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-08-2013, 04:37 AM
Planar Protector

FE would cock block in a heart beat if they were capable... don't you lie to me son.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:39 AM
Banned

If this guy is trying to sit here and say FE wasn't bitching in guilchat about it seriously just lmao, what a bold faced liar. Fucking pathetic.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:48 AM
Sarnak

Just curious, are the raid guilds going by the /random system now? for Targets? And if so, or if not - how does it work or not work?
Old 01-08-2013, 04:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FE would cock block in a heart beat if they were capable... don't you lie to me son.
As I'm in FE Stealin I can tell you : No.

Cock blocking isn't the way FE officers envision the raiding scene from what I've seen in those last 2 months.

I'm bashing FE officers about avoiding the same mistakes as TR/IB and TMO, and a lot of old IBs are in or joining and agreeing to this aswell.

We will show no mercy towards TMO (would we cock block TMO : hell yeah) as none was shown to us, just like TR/IB have shown none to TMO.

Are we trying to crush TMO : hell yeah. Who isn't besides Taken ?

We consider other guilds and want to keep a good relationship with them. I guess people are just sick of the TR/IB/TMO way of raiding.

And dmann253scrub boy, I slep with my girlfriend all weekend, you weren't there, you wouldn't be stupid enough to try to tell me how it went, right?

Well concerning FE's GC it's the same, you weren't there, making your words pure nonsense [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Now bubye
Closed Thread