Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 12:51 AM
Large Bat

Default an Iksar Dakoit / Phurzikon

an Iksar Dakoit
Since the second attempted fix, I still have never seen this mob. I've been through FoB countless times(tracker) and killed hundreds of its PH (at least the PH that I remembered on live during Kunark).

Phurzikon
Before the implementation of Wurm Scale Coat, he was properly spawning. Since then. I have since seen Nezekezena 30+ times and all of the Wurmslayer quest wurms. I have not seen Phurzikon once after random zone kites and cycling through all the "a wurm" with a static spawn point. As far as I know, Phurzikon and Nezekezena share the same loot table.

I'm just assuming here that both of these are broken because of the odds I've faced; or I just have the worst luck ever.

Thanks =D

-Tae
Old 03-03-2013, 10:37 AM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Taelara [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
an Iksar Dakoit
Since the second attempted fix, I still have never seen this mob. I've been through FoB countless times(tracker) and killed hundreds of its PH (at least the PH that I remembered on live during Kunark).
This can be spawned, but it is very rare. There are better chances depending on how many npcs are being killed. What do you believe is it's ph and why?

Quote:
Phurzikon
Before the implementation of Wurm Scale Coat, he was properly spawning. Since then. I have since seen Nezekezena 30+ times and all of the Wurmslayer quest wurms. I have not seen Phurzikon once after random zone kites and cycling through all the "a wurm" with a static spawn point. As far as I know, Phurzikon and Nezekezena share the same loot table.
Fixed, pending update.
Old 03-03-2013, 07:41 PM
Large Bat

On live he had a few PHs, all wanderers. He could spawn either in the pit, in place iksar bandits. The area spanning a bit north of Kurns all the way down to Kaesora was also a popular spot, with the marauders/brigand PHs. My main on live was a monk, so I camped these bags pretty frequently.

I just assumed he was broken just because of the sheer amount of mobs killed and how many times I had been through there with track since the patch.

I could be wrong here and he might just be ultra rare, but I've been holding off on this post for months to make sure it wasn't bad luck.

After thought: I have never seen the bag linked or for sale on p99.
Last edited by -Taelara; 03-03-2013 at 08:38 PM..
Old 04-23-2013, 02:34 PM
Project Manager

Changed some of the spawn mechanics for the dakoit.

Modified, pending update.
Closed Thread