Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2019, 02:29 PM
Aviak

Send a message via AIM to thedonkdonk Send a message via MSN to thedonkdonk Send a message via Yahoo to thedonkdonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwieback [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well I do a CC and if someone is trying to spawn a certain mob I wouldnt even go into that area. If I see it up I would tell the person thats doing the camp the loc.
whats wrong with you guys??
I do this too. I will admit I am pixel poor but mental health rich.
Old 12-18-2019, 04:23 PM
Planar Protector

Dude if it's a pather and you arent on top of it you are going to lose.

Simple pimple.

Why would anyone pass up a wandering named that isn't engaged? That's like getting mad at Santa!
Old 12-18-2019, 05:21 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I guess this thread went from "shit team" to some bozo who didn't engage a mob fast enough and went crying to the forums??
Old 12-19-2019, 05:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQuid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not only did dude break zero rules, he's shown that he was willing to relent and just give the item up to you on multiple occasions if you were even a semblance of a decent person but you're one of those shitty little diaper wetting asshole manbabies that flies off the handle whenever you perceive the slightest malicious intent from somebody. His guild leader/officer provided receipts that you're a turd and even the GM came in here to say you're full of shit. I think you need to just take the L on this one and try to be a better person moving forward. I know it's probably really difficult for you since you think the world and/or this server revolves around you, but try and show some god damned humility
yea he offered me a worthless Man-o-War once, how generous he is. In case the Hood dropped things would have been different im 100% sure. Why u even partecipating to this conversation since your head cointains only shit.
The stupid are full of self-confidence, thats the problem of this world.
Old 12-19-2019, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Mad, bad, and now sad. The heartbreak of backfire posts.
Old 12-23-2019, 04:17 AM
Kobold

What's the location of the spawn after you kill the phs? Do you know how to get him to pop then the location of his spawn?
Old 12-24-2019, 11:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwieback [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea he offered me a worthless Man-o-War once, how generous he is. In case the Hood dropped things would have been different im 100% sure. Why u even partecipating to this conversation since your head cointains only shit.
we will never know what would of happened had the hood dropped would we? thats not that point my dude. also another player messaged me after reading this post to tell me that a week before our incident, you did the same thing to him but the opposite, you said this is a fte camp and he's out of luck... you're wild.
Old 12-25-2019, 01:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
This is like "they only conceded the loot after seeing (ToV dragon) had its worst drops" on an infinitely more sad scale.
Old 01-25-2020, 01:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we will never know what would of happened had the hood dropped would we? thats not that point my dude. also another player messaged me after reading this post to tell me that a week before our incident, you did the same thing to him but the opposite, you said this is a fte camp and he's out of luck... you're wild.
Im sorry, but that never happenend. Here again for you: the stupid are full of self-confidence, thats the problem of this world.
Old 01-25-2020, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was wondering if this was going to pop up on the forums. Here is the conversation I had with both Mango and Zwiebeck (Tofu). Your explanation of the events and what actually transpired are quite different.

Enjoy!

https://imgur.com/a/0zoCHt5
Lol that escalated quickly holy shit lol
Closed Thread