Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2020, 01:18 AM
Sarnak

Lol. Rip teal.
Old 01-23-2020, 01:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by danansomehandsom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only thing this proves is that Galach decided that he was going to pin it on me before he even heard anything form anyone at all about what happened. It's all right there...

[Wed Jan 22 18:01:53 2020] Galach says out of character, 'GUILTY'
almost 3 mintues later...
[Wed Jan 22 18:04:53 2020] Galach tells you, 'alright, he is gone for 3 days. Let me know if he does it again on his warrior'
Okay, last one for me. Are you actually unaware GMs have tools to look into these things? Where's your video evidence?
Old 01-23-2020, 01:19 AM
Banned

Didn't even have to read past hearing the ops character name Jherin. To know he was guilty without any proof. Grouped with him once in solb. Glad justice waa served. So many toxic players like him here.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2020, 01:21 AM
Banned

Hazek needs a ban as well. It's coming. Solmn it's coming
Old 01-23-2020, 01:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't even have to read past hearing the ops character name Jherin. To know he was guilty without any proof. Grouped with him once in solb. Glad justice waa served. So many toxic players like him here.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
F You!
I didn't do any of what Galach claims. Not only is he going to have to answer to his peers why he is banning people wrongly but he is going to have to discipline this Quetzal guy for making false petitions. "Crying wolf" and making fake claims in petitions is a banable offense.
Old 01-23-2020, 01:27 AM
Kobold

I'm surprised Hazek hasn't been banned yet to be completely honest.
Old 01-23-2020, 01:28 AM
Kobold

As to OP....you do understand that GM"s and guides can look at server logs to see who aggro'd what right?
Old 01-23-2020, 01:28 AM
Banned

It's obvious that anyone can get banned on this game just because someone doesn't like him and whine's to the right GM about it who is willing to just take them at their miserable lying word. This is the only thing that makes this game SUCK. We could easily fix it by getting rid of GMs that keep doing this.
Old 01-23-2020, 01:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalamurv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As to OP....you do understand that GM"s and guides can look at server logs to see who aggro'd what right?
Of course I do. He has NOT done this. If he DID DO THIS then I wouldn't be banned right now. The logs would show that I am NOT responsible. I know I'm not, so I don't even need any logs, but it sure would be nice if he could show everyone the logs though. I am all for it.

He basically told me
"I'm going to ban you right now because I said I wanted to before..." and then shortly later
"Well I'm going to bed. I'm sure someone will look at the logs after you report me in a forum petition."
Old 01-23-2020, 01:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalamurv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm surprised Hazek hasn't been banned yet to be completely honest.
Soon
Closed Thread