Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2020, 03:25 PM
Fire Giant

Default <Ironborn> a noble house of Green

Ironborn is a free and independent kingdom of Norrath. We are not a large house, but we're a proud one, and every man from the Iron Islands fights with the strength of ten mainlanders.

We prioritize good people over good players (there's a difference), so recruiting is now handled by referral/invite only. It could take a day, a week, a month, or a whole year before we knight new wards to become a true Ironborn. You can test your luck on our free guild website though.

For more info reach out to: Huncho, Nuggiemag, Bababooey, Rephaite or any of our other Ironmen.

"It has been said that hard places breed hard men, and hard men rule the world."
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Last edited by supermonk; 01-22-2020 at 03:27 PM..
Old 01-28-2020, 05:54 AM
Fire Giant

Default <Ironborn> limited time recruiting

hello,

my name is Huncho, formerly Chigga (RIP), and I am the liege lord of a small house from the Iron Islands. You may know me as that silver-tongued devil on green or that guy who gave away 1 million plat on blue for the luls. with that said, i would like to open our noble house <Ironborn> for limited recruitment. we're doing some fun stuffs with <10 peoples generally, but i think it would be cool to get that number to <20 with the planes coming out.

we operate like a fraternity..we're dicks, but we're not assholes. im lucky to have found a handful of selfless people in the guild who actually enjoy helping each other. our guild makes no sense, it's unconventional but we make it work. we've done some cleansing internally recently; i'd like to grow our guild by maybe 5-10 players for now. clerics would be cool cause we only have one, but we sure do love pet classes. tbh i don't care what class really or what level or if you're good at this game, i'm just looking for some quality autists who like to joke around and have fun with the bros.

the best example of the type of people that won't make it: if for example you ask for help and we have to question whether or not we want to drop what we're doing to help you, then you won't be a good fit...that's how tight we are. also, if you're sensitive or get offended easily, then you're probably going to leave on your own accord.
anyway, here's the link to our free guild website. drop an app if you are interested.

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Old 01-28-2020, 06:03 AM
Kobold

To be clear, the name was Chigga Plz. Doubt it would have been changed without the surname.
Old 01-28-2020, 06:07 AM
Fire Giant

oh yea, i forgot to mention. it's a tradition that applicants drown themselves in dagnor's cauldron when they become an Ironman. "let the sea wash your follies and your vanities away. let the old you drown, let your lungs fill with sea water. let the fish eat the scales off your eyes. what is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashenden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be clear, the name was Chigga Plz. Doubt it would have been changed without the surname.
it was actually "Pls" and not my first choice at all. but when you go "lfg" and people in OOC kept saying "Chigga please" or "Chigga what", i ended up giving the people what they wanted one drunken night upon turning 20. no ragrats~

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Last edited by supermonk; 01-28-2020 at 06:14 AM..
Old 01-28-2020, 09:57 AM
Banned

100% sure you had a guild member try to weasel/Ninja loot an item in solb. It was brought up to the attention of officer's. The player was guild kicked for one day then reinvited the next day because the guild was hurting on nbrs.

Strong no from me and a heads up to future player's about your slack policies.

Good luck and wrong forum.
Old 01-28-2020, 11:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
100% sure you had a guild member try to weasel/Ninja loot an item in solb. It was brought up to the attention of officer's. The player was guild kicked for one day then reinvited the next day because the guild was hurting on nbrs.

Strong no from me and a heads up to future player's about your slack policies.

Good luck and wrong forum.
WHO? send me a PM. we just removed a few players as of yesterday.

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Old 01-28-2020, 12:14 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I've had good interactions with Ironborn members when they were camping king in lguk. Helpful and friendly!
Old 01-28-2020, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WHO? send me a PM. we just removed a few players as of yesterday.
Silo32 is a dumbass nobody and a liar. Just ignore him.

Hope your guild is successful.
Old 01-28-2020, 01:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Silo32 is a dumbass nobody and a liar. Just ignore him.

Hope your guild is successful.
thanks bro. i was pretty confused.

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Old 01-29-2020, 09:38 AM
Fire Giant

currently open to limited recruiting. come join our band of brothers.

clerics would be cool, but tbh i don't care what class/level you are as long as you're not a typical greedy piece of shit.

come app in our guild website !

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Closed Thread