Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2020, 04:44 PM
Sarnak

I don’t even play on the server , I just enjoy laughing at people like you who get upset when others are having fun . Stay salty pal and gl on ur red99 forum career , this is getting old so Imma let you keep doing you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-11-2020, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

well you didn’t make any sense anyways and I am undefeated pops [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-12-2020, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So RoZ has a 200 pop? I guess we now know who the real troll is lol. Dude if you all hit 200 I haven’t seen it and you have boxes. You’re right about red but been saying your pop and server is shit but you have nothing but opinions not facts to come back with. Fact is there is not a 200 player pop average on RoZ no where near that. 40 average pop boxing is more like it. That’s the fact [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
✔ Retired years ago
✔ Still mad
Old 01-12-2020, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

Never retired from a video game but you can ride the mad train. Either way you’re not entertaining that’s my point. You at least read my shit kiddo. Never reading your shit lol
Old 01-13-2020, 12:17 AM
Aviak

https://datastudio.google.com/s/ugvuSy1fcNQ
Old 01-13-2020, 12:41 AM
Sarnak

I think i see what you did there Salty. That's a compiled complete database query of the characterbrowser? As the program owner can you query in real time? Clearly the GoogleDoc is updated periodically but does the program operate in real time? It's much more efficient to do that as opposed to manually refresh everyone's character page.

I could see how that would be a nice advantage, hypothetically speaking, you're PVPing in Plane of Fear and a guild loots two AoNs and has them looted on a character. You would know which character immediately without having to search for "Destroy." I can see how that would come in handy.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-13-2020, 03:23 PM
Aviak

Report Link: https://datastudio.google.com/s/j5dEPTzQxpU

IMG Link: [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 354044.jpg (24.4 KB, 1 views)
Old 01-13-2020, 03:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think i see what you did there Salty. That's a compiled complete database query of the characterbrowser? As the program owner can you query in real time? Clearly the GoogleDoc is updated periodically but does the program operate in real time? It's much more efficient to do that as opposed to manually refresh everyone's character page.

I could see how that would be a nice advantage, hypothetically speaking, you're PVPing in Plane of Fear and a guild loots two AoNs and has them looted on a character. You would know which character immediately without having to search for "Destroy." I can see how that would come in handy.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't scrape realtime.

I could implement it on a webserver to scrape the info into a database and then feed it to the report or Google Sheets to the report.

I just use this, was quick and easy: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...iplmbmhn?hl=en
Old 01-13-2020, 03:57 PM
Aviak

from PeePeeChucklepants via /r/everquest sent 3 days ago
Not sure what the point of this is Salty, but quick scan seems to show user names and inventory possible identifying info.

Not allowing it.
Old 01-13-2020, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

If I lived in my mammas basement this would have been a fun server, but sorry I can't justify spending 100 hrs grinding the grind I've done 50 times before on an empty box.

Server review by Stasis = FAIL.
Closed Thread