View Poll Results: Reopen Teal?
Yes 662 72.27%
No 254 27.73%
Voters: 916. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2020, 11:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Manadance™ Video Will Be Coming Soon™

It just took some time to find the right song. How you gon' get the club lit unless you got dem good vibes, yaknow?

Can't promise I am dropping it this week, but hope to drop it by as early as tonight/tomorrow.

To the haters saying I am trying to pump up the price, my indirect response to you is, who ACTUALLY wants to sell their Manastone? I'm not sure I want to, I just want to BE selling my manastone, ya dig?
Can’t wait. Is the Manadance for any class? Or only Druid/clerics?
Old 05-27-2020, 11:59 AM
Fire Giant

Manastone is great for a lot. More so druids/wizzy who can port to old world and gate back. But heck not hard to be group full of clerics and have druid or wizzy to port to ring/spire. Manastone down a few times and gate right back with nearly full mana. Spending 1 min vs 5 mins to med to full.

For groups even as a lvl 20 wizzy I've been dropping down to 70% health just to get a few extra nukes in, super fun. Also used a lot on my cleric who is 47, and druid who is 35. All of them have been hella nice. More so since druid got regen, and cleric CH clearly.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 05-27-2020, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Can’t wait. Is the Manadance for any class? Or only Druid/clerics?
Any class can do it - method is class neutral - but most convenient for dru / wiz. Video is done, thread dropping Soon™

Drackgon, good points.
Old 05-31-2020, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

bump
Old 06-03-2020, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

717 votes and the Devs haven't said anything yet.

Elf lives matter! Speak up!
Old 06-04-2020, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
717 votes and the Devs haven't said anything yet.

Elf lives matter! Speak up!
Green has been at like 1000-1100 on average at prime time now that all these states have reopened and people are going back to work. The period of alleged “overpopulation” is over. No need to split a server that’s 1000 people lol
Old 06-04-2020, 12:52 AM
Planar Protector

For a moment I will humor you with your numbers being accurate.

It just means the denominator (population) shrinks as the numerator (YES votes) is increasing. We got an overwhelming number of YES votes from voters. Soon we will have a majority of the playerbase having voted YES. If the Devs don't respect the will of the people and correct this over-population injustice, there will be no peace.

Erudites gonna be lighting Kelethin on fire. High Elves lighting the end of cracked staffs on fire like Tiki Torches and counter protesting the Erudites. Gonna have Barbaians at the gates of the wealthy Dwarves shoutin' "eat the rich!"

Do you think Norrath is gonna make it past this event? Not a chance.

Devs need to act now.

Elf lives matter.
Old 06-04-2020, 01:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
For a moment I will humor you with your numbers being accurate.

It just means the denominator (population) shrinks as the numerator (YES votes) is increasing. We got an overwhelming number of YES votes from voters. Soon we will have a majority of the playerbase having voted YES. If the Devs don't respect the will of the people and correct this over-population injustice, there will be no peace.

Erudites gonna be lighting Kelethin on fire. High Elves lighting the end of cracked staffs on fire like Tiki Torches and counter protesting the Erudites. Gonna have Barbaians at the gates of the wealthy Dwarves shoutin' "eat the rich!"

Do you think Norrath is gonna make it past this event? Not a chance.

Devs need to act now.

Elf lives matter.
Except those numbers came during a situation that no longer exists so your entire comment makes zero sense. The salt is strong with this one that the staff just ignored you during the shutdown. Take the L bro lol
Old 06-04-2020, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

Started the largest player-made poll in P99 history. Sounds like a W to me.

Devs gonna pull the trigger, soon™

Even if they don't, I still started a movement.
Old 06-04-2020, 10:55 AM
Planar Protector

So you’re saying the peaceful voice of the server isn’t being heard and you’re going to resort to the violence of DDOS until Rogean reopens teal? Not cool man. You shouldn’t imply that.
Closed Thread