Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2020, 03:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/...98052357719744

Side note: I did a little snooping and it seems Laarthik K`Shin currently spawns in that ruined hut. No other named mobs spawn there. Also, the Wiki lists him as level 58, but the version currently existing on Green is blue to my 50 druid. I don't know whether he can drop his Blood Riven Axe.
Yeah, I saw him on track too, blue con. Ran in to check him out but it switched to day cycle and he depopped before I got there. Didn't see him again after several day/night cycles, so may be rare.
Old 05-29-2020, 04:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On Green? Right now? Not the Tainted Battleworn Morning Star?
Oh! Those are two different things! I didn't realize.

The Tainted Battleworn Morning Star (7/30) is definitely in. It drops sometimes from the Undead Cleric right near the WC zone line.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The Ruined Battleworn Morning Star (7/33) might exist, or it might just be a mistake on the Wiki. Anyway, it's worse than the easily-attainable Tainted one.
Old 05-29-2020, 07:48 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Ruined is in. I have seen 3 or 4 drop.
Old 05-29-2020, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

I picked up my tainted the first day of Kithkor hate mode but I figured other is not obtainable until the DE's pop in later on. Ive yet to see anyone who has the Ruined (on green). I'd like to know what mob dropped it for them ;p Ive spent most of Cenbo's life IN kithkor after all at this point in time.
Old 05-29-2020, 11:54 AM
Aviak

Mummy doesn't drop axe yet we were bored and killed him abunch
Old 05-29-2020, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

http://wiki.project1999.com/Tainted_Steel_Bastard_Sword

Is in. Saw it on a ranger.
Old 05-29-2020, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

wtb Sharkbone Warhammer or Gem-Encrusted Scepter for 75 plat

sell now before theyre valueless!
Old 05-29-2020, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, I farmed like 50 of these for people ;p during my last three levels I was at the cluster of swordsman
Old 05-29-2020, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I picked up my tainted the first day of Kithkor hate mode but I figured other is not obtainable until the DE's pop in later on. Ive yet to see anyone who has the Ruined (on green). I'd like to know what mob dropped it for them ;p Ive spent most of Cenbo's life IN kithkor after all at this point in time.
Haven't seen many decayed healers killed, but they exist and they can drop the Ruined. Only difference between it an Tainted besides the name is Ruined is 3 delay slower, either way you get a 6wis primary and both are inferior in melee to cheap weapons like Cold Iron Morning Star so people I know with the Ruined are quite happy with it.
Old 05-29-2020, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, he knows. He has one. He didn't say the Ruined Battleworn Morning Star doesn't exists. The thing that doesn't exist yet is the Scimitar of the Ykesha from Adjutant D'kan, who is not in until Kunark.
Dude, that is exactly what he said. He has Tainted, and claimed Ruined did not exist (in addition to the Scim which doesn't exist yet).