Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2020, 05:53 AM
Large Rat

Default Ruined Battleworn Morning Star and Scimitar of the Ykesha,

Do these items drop on green? does D'kan even spawn yet in kithicor forest?
Old 05-28-2020, 08:47 AM
Planar Protector

No sir.

You can only get the tainted star from the undead cleric (him and only him not decaying healer) which is one spawn point at the house right at WC zone and the tainted sword from any spawn of decaying swordsman (NOT tainted swordsman) most of which are near RV entrance but theres one at WC side. Thats it
Old 05-28-2020, 10:57 AM
Large Rat

ok well i get the tainted mace. but the sword is specifically the SCIMITAR OF YKESHA does that come from a decaying swordsman?
Old 05-28-2020, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

Nope tainted bastard sword only
Old 05-28-2020, 11:28 AM
Large Rat

ok then take away all tainted things. what is the deal with the scimitar of ykesha it drops from 1 person who is adjutant D'kan he has NO info except on 1 single page on the whole internet. im curious is the scimitar of ykesha is in green server yet.
Old 05-28-2020, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

He is May 2001 Era, near the end of Green server timeline. I believe its at the time the Plane of Hate gets upgraded? Not sure exactly.
Old 05-28-2020, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/...98052357719744

Quote:
"When the ragebringer quest was brought on-line they included a housefull of very high level dark elevs"
Side note: I did a little snooping and it seems Laarthik K`Shin currently spawns in that ruined hut. No other named mobs spawn there. Also, the Wiki lists him as level 58, but the version currently existing on Green is blue to my 50 druid. I don't know whether he can drop his Blood Riven Axe.
Old 05-29-2020, 02:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No sir.

You can only get the tainted star from the undead cleric (him and only him not decaying healer) which is one spawn point at the house right at WC zone and the tainted sword from any spawn of decaying swordsman (NOT tainted swordsman) most of which are near RV entrance but theres one at WC side. Thats it
I beg to differ, sir. The Ruined Battleworn Morning Star exists. I have seen it.
Old 05-29-2020, 02:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I beg to differ, sir. The Ruined Battleworn Morning Star exists. I have seen it.
Yes, he knows. He has one. He didn't say the Ruined Battleworn Morning Star doesn't exists. The thing that doesn't exist yet is the Scimitar of the Ykesha from Adjutant D'kan, who is not in until Kunark.
Last edited by Videri; 05-29-2020 at 02:30 AM..
Old 05-29-2020, 03:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On Green? Right now? Not the Tainted Battleworn Morning Star?