Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2018, 08:47 AM
Aviak

Default 55 paladin defence skill drop to 215 in many zones

hello

My 55 paladin ac drop from 1166 to 1116 in certain zone and my defence skill drop to 215 until i zone in some zones or something i cant explain it .

Is this normal.

Thank you for your time
Old 12-13-2018, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

There is already a massive thread on this, known issue. Devs well aware, tried to fix it a few times I think.
Old 12-13-2018, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

Its a bug it may or may not ever get fixed. Zone into CS (and a few other zones too i think work?) with any char on your account and it will fix itself until next time it happens.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 12-13-2018, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its a bug it may or may not ever get fixed. Zone into CS (and a few other zones too i think work?) with any char on your account and it will fix itself until next time it happens.
Never get fixed? Everything gets fixed eventually on a long enough timeline.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boltzmann_brain

One day long after days have ceased the perfect confluence of interactions will for briefest instance create a perfect replication of classic Everquest. In fact you might just be living in one now[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-13-2018, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

If they tried and failed there is a chance they dont know how to fix it. If they tried and gave up temporarily then sure theres still a chance.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 12-13-2018, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

You actually replied to that post which is in itself far funnier than it.

However since you have a case of the sadbrains let me walk you through some facts. It's been a really long time since the last patch like I can't even remember what I was having for dinner that night. What could cause such catastrophic delay? Surely not chardok which according to that post from Nilbog or Telin months and months ago was nearly complete besides a few uncertainties. Well that's enough facts can't be having people who lack basic logic.

Alternatively it's broken forever, no more patches, and no green server. Papa Rog is just piling up that lucrative donation cash flow and also he is Nilbog. Gotta have that distant front man to string the sheep along! That's not even the darkest timeline though but let's keep it pg-13.

tl;dr Lighten up your 50 ac weren't gonna make you a viable class anyways. Classic.
Old 12-13-2018, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

Nice nerd rage post lol im now entertained

Quote:
Old 12-13-2018, 06:02 PM
Banned

Curly mustache
Old 08-13-2019, 10:47 AM
Former Guide

Resolving as Rogean confirmed this is simply a visual display issue.
Closed Thread