Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2019, 02:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is real fuckin offensive m8 plz don't post racist memes like that.
Old 04-19-2019, 06:45 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-19-2019, 07:13 AM
Banned

she is a genius. i hope she comes out of this a player somehow.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...lebration.html

I wonder what the World Bank chief position rly meant in their strategy. maybe Trump was like "i did this all for u darling, to hand you this" and she was like "don't raise the stink that comes with that handoff Daddy you can still win at this I believe in you and the American system. Save the world Daddy."

or maybe the offer didnt even happen and she said it did just to troll and to make ppl like me wet.
Last edited by America; 04-19-2019 at 07:17 AM..
Old 04-19-2019, 07:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
she is a genius. i hope she comes out of this a player somehow.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...lebration.html

I wonder what the World Bank chief position rly meant in their strategy. maybe Trump was like "i did this all for u darling, to hand you this" and she was like "don't raise the stink that comes with that handoff Daddy you can still win at this I believe in you and the American system. Save the world Daddy."

or maybe the offer didnt even happen and she said it did just to troll and to make ppl like me wet.
I'd eat her ass when she had a bad day
Old 04-19-2019, 07:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd eat her ass when she had a bad day
you're repugnant, dear Dino
Old 04-19-2019, 07:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
you're repugnant, dear Dino
I kept it PG
Old 04-19-2019, 08:43 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love this one. Lol Breadlines are a POSITIVE thing lol

"Dude, I beat you until an inch of your life but you didn't die, so it's all good."
this is an appropriate view of breadlines. of course they are better than starvation, but there is something very wrong with a society that fails to equip more than a handful of people with the skills and abilities to collectively foster a thriving economy. yeah, powerful people can fuck things up either with bad actions liek Mao, or bad ideas liek Marx but it's up to society to reject that garbage so people don't have to stand in breadlines except in rare circumstances.

When the incidence of those requring assistance is low, it is foolish to blame society or the state for their predicament, becuse the majority of people participating in that society don't end up in that situation. so yes, there is something different about that group. that doesn't mean it's "their fault," or that it is right to chastise or disparage them for it.

everyone's life situation is complex and there is a lot that factors into any given state we find ourselves in. our personities, our health, our friends and family and all of our prior life events play a role in delivering our present situations. there is a lot we don't choose. we don't choose to be disagreeable or unambitious. we don't choose to suffer hereditable conditions or acquire others. we don't choose to be excessively praised or derided by our parents or those around us. we don't choose any of that aymore than we choose what we liek and what we don't liek.

but we do choose. we choose whether to look upon the less flattering aspects of our natures. we choose whether or not to do anything about them once we've seen them. we choose whether or not to get out of bed to face the challenges of the day or whether we will flee or hide from them. I've fled... I've hid...and I can tell you this, they don't go away.

Every mistake, every failing, every misgiving wanders freely. Sometimes they may pass out of sight, but they'll return to torment you until you've dealt with them. And this happens whether you accept fault or saddle someone else with it. If you accept fault, you'll beat yourself up everytime you are reminded of an unresolved challenge. If you fault someone else for a challenge, you'll grow increasingly bitter everytime you are reminded of it until it is resolved.

ultimately blame is a child's game when you are faced with a challenge. it doesn't matter why you are faced with it in that moment. it's worth reflecting on after you've dealt with it, but in the moment you just need to resolve it.
Old 04-19-2019, 08:49 AM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
I think above^ is correct.

Don't obsess too much about failure. aint no help to normalize the thought of it inside your head. I think you'll only fail if you give up, & I believe in the strength of your inner madness [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is good advice. you've only lost when you stop playing and so long as you haven't lost, you still have a chance at winning ^^ in those situations where winning seems impossible, just focus on not losing: stall, sidestep, obfuscate, whatever it takes to not lose so that you can keep playing ^^ and know that you are not going to lose. what you believe matters. our minds shape reality.
Old 04-19-2019, 10:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is good advice. you've only lost when you stop playing and so long as you haven't lost, you still have a chance at winning ^^ in those situations where winning seems impossible, just focus on not losing: stall, sidestep, obfuscate, whatever it takes to not lose so that you can keep playing ^^ and know that you are not going to lose. what you believe matters. our minds shape reality.
thought about killing myself this morning.

didn't though.

I'm fuckin' this game up, like MJ.
Old 04-19-2019, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

Cool

Quote:
thought about killing myself this morning.

didn't though.

I'm fuckin' this game up, like MJ.
kickass. give it hell! ^.~v

*high-fives you*