Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2019, 01:56 PM
Banned

Default These Abnormal Threads.

And it's not my fault.
Old 04-19-2019, 02:09 PM
Banned

You're slacking then.

Strip off your clothes and let's get weird.
Old 04-19-2019, 02:22 PM
Banned

I woke up feeling TOO good. it might be a mania. or else I'm like SWOLE with life right now, pras it.

anyway thers no fault involved in the conjuration of gr8 threads where i can riff with my pals as well as weirdo nerds like Wonkie
Old 04-19-2019, 03:45 PM
Banned

Because ur dopamine is spiking from coming off the bupro
Old 04-19-2019, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because ur dopamine is spiking from coming off the bupro
i was REALLY charming w/ my shrink today. she was super into me. shes a hip pretty black girl about my age and she's still interested in "cool" and i was kinda playing that up today. was getting belly laughs and she stuck foot in mouth accidentally complimenting me a little too much. went over time because she was asking about life details w genuine interest hehehehe.

anyway then I went to Burgerville, its this kinda bougie PNW drive through, to reward myself and ordered a burger fries and a coffee which cost $11. and the car in front of me paid my bill. I don't know who was in the car. The older manager lady was at the window instead of the young cashier type, and she was like "don't start crying, but -- the car ahead has paid your bill. I think they like you." Fuel for my solipsistic fire. IDK how they'd even have seen me or know who I am. Is there a truman show of me happening? Anyway that is how I am living.
Last edited by America; 04-19-2019 at 04:15 PM..
Old 04-19-2019, 04:20 PM
Banned

Do drugs with me, America.

I haven't had a line in 10 years.

Fuck this life, gonna flare out.
Old 04-19-2019, 04:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do drugs with me, America.

I haven't had a line in 10 years.

Fuck this life, gonna flare out.
I'll do some MDMA with you, ONCE. I am kinda not feelin drogas right now other than my anti depressants and skittles. BUT I will only do it if you don't make it about flaring out. That's gross. I want ppl around me to win, feeds my ego.
Old 04-19-2019, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll do some MDMA with you, ONCE. I am kinda not feelin drogas right now other than my anti depressants and skittles. BUT I will only do it if you don't make it about flaring out. That's gross. I want ppl around me to win, feeds my ego.
I get weird when I roll. I scratch my chest in a sexual way and suck people's toes.

I basically can't be around women.
Old 04-19-2019, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get weird when I roll. I scratch my chest in a sexual way and suck people's toes.

I basically can't be around women.
do you get like belligerant or could i direct your sensual energy into service? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-19-2019, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do you get like belligerant or could i direct your sensual energy into service? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not belligerent, but I go on autopilot.

My friend's girlfriend used to "babysit" us all at our rolling parties and I ended up cuddling with her (which was fine) but I found myself automatically trying to kiss her neck and tits. My friend just laughed it off.

But it's weird, it's almost like I can't control it.
Closed Thread