Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2019, 02:21 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is an appropriate view of breadlines. of course they are better than starvation, but there is something very wrong with a society that fails to equip more than a handful of people with the skills and abilities to collectively foster a thriving economy. yeah, powerful people can fuck things up either with bad actions liek Mao, or bad ideas liek Marx but it's up to society to reject that garbage so people don't have to stand in breadlines except in rare circumstances.

When the incidence of those requring assistance is low, it is foolish to blame society or the state for their predicament, becuse the majority of people participating in that society don't end up in that situation. so yes, there is something different about that group. that doesn't mean it's "their fault," or that it is right to chastise or disparage them for it.

everyone's life situation is complex and there is a lot that factors into any given state we find ourselves in. our personities, our health, our friends and family and all of our prior life events play a role in delivering our present situations. there is a lot we don't choose. we don't choose to be disagreeable or unambitious. we don't choose to suffer hereditable conditions or acquire others. we don't choose to be excessively praised or derided by our parents or those around us. we don't choose any of that aymore than we choose what we liek and what we don't liek.

but we do choose. we choose whether to look upon the less flattering aspects of our natures. we choose whether or not to do anything about them once we've seen them. we choose whether or not to get out of bed to face the challenges of the day or whether we will flee or hide from them. I've fled... I've hid...and I can tell you this, they don't go away.

Every mistake, every failing, every misgiving wanders freely. Sometimes they may pass out of sight, but they'll return to torment you until you've dealt with them. And this happens whether you accept fault or saddle someone else with it. If you accept fault, you'll beat yourself up everytime you are reminded of an unresolved challenge. If you fault someone else for a challenge, you'll grow increasingly bitter everytime you are reminded of it until it is resolved.

ultimately blame is a child's game when you are faced with a challenge. it doesn't matter why you are faced with it in that moment. it's worth reflecting on after you've dealt with it, but in the moment you just need to resolve it.
*nods resolutely & cutely*
Old 04-19-2019, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or "Hot".
++
Old 04-19-2019, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She looks like she would let you do anything to her, fun for a stint. Long term her genes aren’t worth investing in.
Old 04-19-2019, 02:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She looks like she would let you do anything to her, fun for a stint. Long term her genes aren’t worth investing in.
She has nice legs. That's about it.

She looks adventurous, but you can find that anywhere.

She's the stereotypical 56%er. Grandfather is probably an orangutan in captivity.

And if you think I'm being too mean, she deserves it.
Old 04-19-2019, 03:50 PM
Banned

She scares me, I would bang her dudes tho.
Old 04-19-2019, 04:29 PM
Banned

I would take her place in that trifecta & do it better.
Old 04-19-2019, 06:34 PM
Banned

Ann Coulter says she might vote for Bernie Sanders.

Are we in an alternate timeline?
Old 04-19-2019, 07:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is an appropriate view of breadlines. of course they are better than starvation, but there is something very wrong with a society that fails to equip more than a handful of people with the skills and abilities to collectively foster a thriving economy. yeah, powerful people can fuck things up either with bad actions liek Mao, or bad ideas liek Marx but it's up to society to reject that garbage so people don't have to stand in breadlines except in rare circumstances.

When the incidence of those requring assistance is low, it is foolish to blame society or the state for their predicament, becuse the majority of people participating in that society don't end up in that situation. so yes, there is something different about that group. that doesn't mean it's "their fault," or that it is right to chastise or disparage them for it.

everyone's life situation is complex and there is a lot that factors into any given state we find ourselves in. our personities, our health, our friends and family and all of our prior life events play a role in delivering our present situations. there is a lot we don't choose. we don't choose to be disagreeable or unambitious. we don't choose to suffer hereditable conditions or acquire others. we don't choose to be excessively praised or derided by our parents or those around us. we don't choose any of that aymore than we choose what we liek and what we don't liek.

but we do choose. we choose whether to look upon the less flattering aspects of our natures. we choose whether or not to do anything about them once we've seen them. we choose whether or not to get out of bed to face the challenges of the day or whether we will flee or hide from them. I've fled... I've hid...and I can tell you this, they don't go away.

Every mistake, every failing, every misgiving wanders freely. Sometimes they may pass out of sight, but they'll return to torment you until you've dealt with them. And this happens whether you accept fault or saddle someone else with it. If you accept fault, you'll beat yourself up everytime you are reminded of an unresolved challenge. If you fault someone else for a challenge, you'll grow increasingly bitter everytime you are reminded of it until it is resolved.

ultimately blame is a child's game when you are faced with a challenge. it doesn't matter why you are faced with it in that moment. it's worth reflecting on after you've dealt with it, but in the moment you just need to resolve it.
Breadlines helped Constantinople defeat the Muslims

Statism is underrated. we just need better people in charge. Armenians
Old 04-19-2019, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
thought about killing myself this morning.

didn't though.

I'm fuckin' this game up, like MJ.

I'm soooo glad to hear that. You're quality people, despite what you may or may not think. If you ever need someone to talk to hit me up please for the love of the christ which patriam would tell you to seek. Jetta#9030 on discord
Old 04-19-2019, 07:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm soooo glad to hear that. You're quality people, despite what you may or may not think. If you ever need someone to talk to hit me up please for the love of the christ which patriam would tell you to seek. Jetta#9030 on discord
Thanks
Closed Thread