Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2023, 12:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maga!
And then Rosie O'Donnell is in charge now
Old 01-24-2023, 12:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
American workers still have to lower their standards if they want to compete with literal slave labor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We could make better industries ya but we shouldn't be manufacturing stupid garbage at American wages.

Old 01-24-2023, 12:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did he make the recording in a 1 party consent state?

Funny idea, me consenting to record someone without their permission.
It was with a daily wire staff, and it was a contract negotiation, so recording it makes sense in case there was ever a legal dispute

However, putting the entire thing out to the public, especially when it was a (former) friend and without their knowledge, is frowned upon by me
Old 01-24-2023, 12:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was with a daily wire staff, and it was a contract negotiation, so recording it makes sense in case there was ever a legal dispute

However, putting the entire thing out to the public, especially when it was a (former) friend and without their knowledge, is frowned upon by me
Eh I wasn't really paying attention, thedailywire is running a controversial ad or something?
Old 01-24-2023, 12:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eh I wasn't really paying attention, thedailywire is running a controversial ad or something?
It’s a long story. Daily wire offered crowder $50m for like a 3 year contract, but there’s some legalese about concerns for de-platforming in terms of generating income and how that could affect pay

Crowder interpreted that as “We play ball for big tech, and you better as well or we won’t pay you as much”

So he made some giant Daily Wire is in bed with big tech campaign. That’s my interpretation. Oh and recorded the entire contract negotiation with a daily wire staff friend and put it on the internet. So you can listen to it if you want more clarification, they probably both make decent points at different times. I didn’t listen tho, don’t care all that much
Old 01-24-2023, 12:46 AM
Planar Protector

sounds like the little guy needs to union up!
Old 01-24-2023, 12:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s a long story. Daily wire offered crowder $50m for like a 3 year contract, but there’s some legalese about concerns for de-platforming in terms of generating income and how that could affect pay

Crowder interpreted that as “We play ball for big tech, and you better as well or we won’t pay you as much”

So he made some giant Daily Wire is in bed with big tech campaign. That’s my interpretation. Oh and recorded the entire contract negotiation with a daily wire staff friend and put it on the internet. So you can listen to it if you want more clarification, they probably both make decent points at different times. I didn’t listen tho, don’t care all that much
So he's yelling at his employer to legitimate his $50m payday

Hmm kill the masters; yes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2023, 02:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Azeth still pushing Trump Russia Collusion Hoax

So embarrassing
Quote:
Maria Valeryevna Butina (Russian: Мари́я Вале́рьевна Бу́тина, sometimes transliterated as Mariya Butina; born November 10, 1988) is a Russian politician, political activist and former entrepreneur who was convicted in 2018 of acting as an unregistered foreign agent of Russia within the United States.
Keep living in your fantasy world Elizondo.
Old 01-24-2023, 07:52 AM
Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 01-24-2023, 08:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Weren’t you the guy that calls men “she” as if being a woman or identifying as one is some kind of insult?

Aren’t you the guy who stereotypes females or trans females as always wanting attention?

How does that go over with your fake girlfriend?
Ask your mother.
Closed Thread