Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2019, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure.

But what if all the money came from robbing banks? Seems fucked up that we actually find all this money stolen from banks, and then have to leave it alone because the motherfuckers the stole it died and left to their kids.

This is situation we are currently in. We know the vast majority of old wealth is ill-gotten. But we got to pretend some stupid rich kids are somehow entitled to it....

Plato knew there could never be meritocracy with everyone stashing money and pulling strings for their kids -- trying to establish dynasties etc....

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. And one of those good intentions is trying to give your kids a leg up. When everyone does this for long enough...meritocracy erodes and despotism because accepted fact -- the way things always were..
A lot of it is legal tho'. Gotta pay to play. Having a hookup is slightly more important than doing the work, but the work has to be done regardless. Those rich kids do work, network at the top colleges, and laugh at poor people. They're douchebags, mostly, but that's not enough to dismantle an economy. Rework the laws if you're displeased with them, right?
Old 01-06-2019, 09:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lot of it is legal tho'. Gotta pay to play. Having a hookup is slightly more important than doing the work, but the work has to be done regardless. Those rich kids do work, network at the top colleges, and laugh at poor people. They're douchebags, mostly, but that's not enough to dismantle an economy. Rework the laws if you're displeased with them, right?
I would support candidates that actually address root issues in meaningful ways.

Ive explicitly detailed where the ones I have come to discover are, several times, throughout this thread. Until the left stops shitting on me with bait and switch "intentions" that dont have the correct specific mechanical operations im looking for, we are not going to meet agreement.

Rhetoric is cheap. I wanna see politicians that actually provide detailed solutions, not lofty ideals. I'm sorry, ive given the left many chances in the past 20 years, but your boys are doing it wrong and it looks a lot like its on purpose. Im not worsening my position any further.
Last edited by Throndor; 01-06-2019 at 09:57 PM..
Old 01-06-2019, 10:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, yeah? Let's see your bank statement, Richie Rich.
it's not a matter of what i have, it's what i could have if i wanted to work hard enough at it. i'm not a self hating leftist though.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's not a matter of what i have, it's what i could have if i wanted to work hard enough at it. i'm not a self hating leftist though.
this is identity politics. it's not about what you do, it's about who you are

goddamn tranny! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

apologies for edgelording, gals
Old 01-06-2019, 10:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not care about rich people. Like, at all. Especially the ones that would be subjected to the highest tiers of our tax system.
Typical. You're the type of idiot who pushes wealth to tax havens like Ireland.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Typical. You're the type of idiot who pushes wealth to tax havens like Ireland.
why don't we use state violence to prevent this? it's stealing
Old 01-06-2019, 10:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
goddamn tranny! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

apologies for edgelording, gals
BIGOT ALERT!!

APOLOGIZE AND BOW DOWN. KISS THE RING, CIS SCUM!
Old 01-06-2019, 10:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why don't we use state violence to prevent this? it's stealing
If you want to tax them at 90%, I'll cheer them on as the escape this hell hole
Old 01-06-2019, 10:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
I do not care about black people. Like, at all. Especially the ones that would be subjected to the highest tiers of our tax system.
Wow, dude.

Racist much?
Old 01-06-2019, 10:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want to tax them at 90%, I'll cheer them on as the escape this hell hole
treasonous cur
Closed Thread