Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2021, 02:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its ok for leftists to say "fuck cis white males" but not OK for me to say "fuck trans people"

they dont think it be like it is, but it do
You’ll never see me use the word “cis” only because it sounds too much like “cyst” and I don’t like thinking of pus every time I think of my gender and sexuality

It’s a me problem I know, but ima keep using biological male and straight (but $20 is $20)
Old 10-26-2021, 02:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, ok. Boy walks in, sees other girl, says “oops shit wrong bathroom, lol” leaves and waits outside until other girl leaves, does the evil Muttley laugh, then walks right back in.

This is getting weirdly specific.
You started it lol
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh ya or that

Edit: but then, if he miscalculated, another girl happens to be there, “what are you doing?” Rape prevented

In the scenario that happened, other girl doesn’t say anything, boy in a skirt waits for her to leave
And we know the Absolute Trans Field would prevent another student from entering after that!
Planar Protector

join the resistance today!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-26-2021, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, why the hell can't Toxigen say "fuck trans people?" Oh, he does say it constantly? Now that I think about it, that's all he ever says.
Old 10-26-2021, 02:24 PM
Banned

Personally I don’t like the “well rapers gonna rape anyway” argument (although it can be effective), I still think forcing adults who look like women into men’s bathrooms is dangerous is a better overall argument

But that’s just me and now I gotta go back to work
Old 10-26-2021, 02:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its ok for leftists to say "fuck cis white males" but not OK for me to say "fuck trans people"

they dont think it be like it is, but it do
Decent humans don’t say either shitbag
Old 10-26-2021, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
join the resistance today!

Bunch of conformists, (hairflip)
Old 10-26-2021, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’ll never see me use the word “cis” only because it sounds too much like “cyst” and I don’t like thinking of pus every time I think of my gender and sexuality

It’s a me problem I know, but ima keep using biological male and straight (but $20 is $20)
Old 10-26-2021, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is 1 rape good cause to remove rights from the whole group?
You aren't removing any rights, you're saying hey if you have a cock you can't go into the ladies room.

The issue isn't even genuine trans people, it's more rapey guys who can now pretend to be trans by throwing a dress on and then raping girls, which actually happened.

"It only happened once" is not an argument, it will obviously happen again. It took about five seconds from the implementation of this policy for it to happen. In fact, the same guy who did this DID rape another girl in an actual classroom.

It's a controversial position, I know, but I personally feel we should reduce rape.
Closed Thread