Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2020, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You want me to prove it, but you don't believe in science, so there's literally no way for me to prove it to you. I won't waste my time. Meanwhile, please continue enjoying the many technological advancements that have developed as a result of scientific research. Must be they were right about all those other things but on this thing they're definitely full of shit. That seems likely.

That should be anthropogenic, but it's kind of a funny mistake as is.
Where my rocket ship space car at??
Old 01-22-2020, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicFrog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SAAAAAAWING and a miss!
Sorry did not mean to say "almost"
Old 01-22-2020, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where are the Donald Trump vs Greta Thungberg memes? This thread is weak!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2020, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

Say what are some technological achievements the government has given us. Flouride in our water? Flu shots? Vaccines? Cell phone???
Old 01-22-2020, 10:14 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Say what are some technological achievements the government has given us. Flouride in our water? Flu shots? Vaccines? Cell phone???
Every year billions of dollars are given to institutions to fund additional research into finding a cure for cancer. Improvements have been made, but alas the cure has evaded humanity thus far.

But, I've never had cancer. So it probably doesn't even really exist.

That's you. That's what you sound like.
Old 01-22-2020, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Logical fallacy. This is me.

Every year billions of dollars are stolen from the publicto fund additional research into fooling them into thinking space is real Improvements have been made, but alas the real evidence of spacehas evaded humanity thus far.

But, I've never seen any evidence of its existence So it probably doesn't even really exist.
Old 01-22-2020, 11:40 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s the new age of anti-intellectualism; cheered on and encouraged by a president who’s sole purpose is to accrue more money and influence.

But hey, infowars and breitbart feed these fine folks with enough information to bridge the logic gaps so they can continue to believe all sorts of wacky shit.
Teppler + 100 accounts person also lives here on the forumquest and is desperate to get a "newsman" promotion working with Stephen Miller in the White House-JW or a better paying job with Ben Cuckpiro or Dave Rubin.

Elfsim forumquest is his roadway to success! What works "well" on EQ RnF will work wonders on the national and global level. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2020, 11:42 PM
Banned

Red face

Relax.. I'm only needling you Tepp 😘
Old 01-23-2020, 03:29 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Logical fallacy. This is me.

Every year billions of dollars are stolen from the publicto fund additional research into fooling them into thinking space is real Improvements have been made, but alas the real evidence of spacehas evaded humanity thus far.

But, I've never seen any evidence of its existence So it probably doesn't even really exist.
I'm not sure I understand your post. are you saying you don't believe in space?
Old 01-23-2020, 05:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomisFeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure I understand your post. are you saying you don't believe in space?
Has pollution got so bad that you folks in the us can no longer star gaze? Here in Nottingham there is so much light pollution barely any stars are visible, they’re still faint even in the countryside. When I visit our mountains in Eradria or Lesvos, however, you can see the cosmos, like in the stories.
Closed Thread