Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2020, 08:40 AM
Banned

According to crazy conspiracy theorists, climate change is caused by man and the surface of the ocean is convex. Lmao
Old 01-24-2020, 10:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who helped you figure out how to sign up for a forum?
lollll
Old 01-24-2020, 10:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think anyone deny's climate change and that it is man made. I don't think all of you have read enough to know that almost all reasonable scientists without an agenda explain that there isn't enough science/data to make any bold claims. As far as i seen all they can point to is more co2 in the atmosphere, but can't attribute it to any direct problem. ie global warming. Any reasonable scientist will tell you it's possible, but there isn't enough data.

Now, when you see big money pushing the world will end in 10 years, over and over again every 10 years for the last 40 years, well. Thats how you get donald trump, thats how you get climate denial. weak wrists etc. bad information, group think. big money. greta. All to blame for todays big oofs.
weak wrists hmm
Old 01-24-2020, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Yall mofos need scientific consensus
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 01-24-2020, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But yes space isn't a sci fi butt bkasting fantasy like on tv, the plane we live on is measurable flat. Sorry u guys dont get the concept
The idea of the Earth’s surface being an infinitely scrolling two dimensional loop is really interesting. The word ‘plane’ probably does better justice to the idea than ‘flat’. Earth is demonstrably lumpy (unless you live in Poland or the great plains).

3d is a really helpful way to model infinitely scrolling 2d loops, but premier scientists broadly consider that space is much more complicated than 3 dimensions. Flat earth theory is useful as a tool to broaden our horizons of how 3d models need to be reconsidered.
Old 01-24-2020, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

Yes like all video games the land might have mountains or holes but the elevations are on a flat plane and it is physically measurable and provable. (Water)
Old 01-24-2020, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes like all video games the land might have mountains or holes but the elevations are on a flat plane and it is physically measurable and provable. (Water)
How do you explain rain drops?
Old 01-24-2020, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

I dont ever
Old 01-24-2020, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

If you're trying to say surface tension makes oceans stick to a ball on one perfect elevation thats fine but it doesn't change the fact that oceans are flat so its null and void
Old 01-24-2020, 12:01 PM
Kobold

science is extremely gay, nerds are the proof of that
Closed Thread