Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Should both servers be wiped every 993days?
No - I prefer I completely unclassic 10 year time line to gear out my 99 alts 440 52.38%
Yes - I would play on a classic Everquest 993d lifespan server including end of timeline wipe 400 47.62%
Voters: 840. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2018, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

I enjoy raiding so much it makes me post about wiping the server I play on so my access to the content I ostensibly enjoy will be forcibly removed. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-27-2018, 04:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(heres where you complain about all the years you sunk into your blue pixels or something)
actually I started playing p99 a month ago or so but keep pretending having it your way will make you enjoy the game more. It won't, because the problem isn't with the server, it's with you.
Old 07-27-2018, 04:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I enjoy raiding so much it makes me post about wiping the server I play on so my access to the content I ostensibly enjoy will be forcibly removed. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My post was regarding the forthcoming green TM server and how enjoyable it will be to experience it again. Sorry you can't read that must be awful [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
having it your way will make you enjoy the game more.
yes
Old 07-27-2018, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Can't wait to honorably compete for Nagafen with 200 nerds. Finally, with the playing field leveled, I'll have my shot at EverQuest greatness. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-27-2018, 04:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't wait to honorably compete for Nagafen with 200 nerds. Finally, with the playing field leveled, I'll have my shot at EverQuest greatness. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But I've 'been at the top' and done everything p99 has to offer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Still enjoy it and gonna enjoy the heck out of doing it again! Sorry U lose ~
Old 07-29-2018, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

I love how much fear this topic reveals. Just the mention of losing pixels immediately activates the fight or flight response.
Old 07-29-2018, 12:07 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I love people decrying unexpanded as irrelevant; as if anything in Kunark or Velious makes anyone relevant to anything.
Old 07-29-2018, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

newbs search a new game when you dont get big here WOW or so a kiddy game or you follow the Banned OP ,rats ,the server will never get a wipe
Last edited by Lanzellot; 07-29-2018 at 12:54 PM..
Old 07-29-2018, 02:01 PM
Sarnak

a wipe isn't about being the first to get evil elf mask or manastone. it's about playing elf server how it was envisioned to be played by brad mcdonald, with ur friends in a tunic and rusty short sword
Old 08-28-2018, 02:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pico [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a wipe isn't about being the first to get evil elf mask or manastone. it's about playing elf server how it was envisioned to be played by brad mcdonald, with ur friends in a tunic and rusty short sword
If you really think about it...

a guild tunic and rusty short sword are the best items a person can get...
Closed Thread