Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-25-2023, 11:47 AM
Banned

Germany finally admits economic recession

Keep those sanctions coming!
Old 05-25-2023, 01:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NATO building secret bio labs and stock piling weapons on their doorstep was a huge no no

They were told so and agreed to this

Then started doing it, lied and got caught

Mostly in the name of grabbing our tax dollars to enrich themselves and get hundreds of thousands of ppl killed

You know they lied about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq before to do this very same thing? But, that's another "Mueller Report" to look into [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's assume the biolab thing was true (it's not). How does that morally justify the invasion? Russia isn't Ukraine's dad. Russia agreed to permanently respect Ukraine's sovereignty in exchange for nuclear disarmament. Russia violated this in 2014 when it took Crimea.

Why does Russia get to tell Ukraine what to do and invade it if they don't. So, if I get your argument, if Ukraine told Russia to nuclear disarm, and Russia didn't, Ukraine would be perfectly justified to invade Russia in the same manner?

Again, I'm asking you to morally, ethically, and geopolitically justify this. You haven't done that yet.

PS: Since you brought it up, Iraq was a travesty and Bush is a war criminal. Don't try whataboutism again, please.
Old 05-25-2023, 02:51 PM
Banned

Saw avatar, disregarded
Old 05-25-2023, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's assume the biolab thing was true (it's not). How does that morally justify the invasion? Russia isn't Ukraine's dad. Russia agreed to permanently respect Ukraine's sovereignty in exchange for nuclear disarmament. Russia violated this in 2014 when it took Crimea.

Why does Russia get to tell Ukraine what to do and invade it if they don't. So, if I get your argument, if Ukraine told Russia to nuclear disarm, and Russia didn't, Ukraine would be perfectly justified to invade Russia in the same manner?

Again, I'm asking you to morally, ethically, and geopolitically justify this. You haven't done that yet.

PS: Since you brought it up, Iraq was a travesty and Bush is a war criminal. Don't try whataboutism again, please.
It's post hoc but just for fun - WMDs constitute jus ad bellum. Or so I've been told.

Bioweapons are WMDs.
Old 05-25-2023, 03:56 PM
Banned

It's all justified because of the bio labs according to Tucker's cancelled show.
Old 05-25-2023, 04:35 PM
Banned

Good speech by Putin
Old 05-25-2023, 04:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saw avatar, disregarded
I accept your surrender.

Don't forget to use cold water when washing Putin's cum off your face. If you use hot, it'll get stuck in your hair.
Old 05-25-2023, 05:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's all justified because of the bio labs according to Tucker's cancelled show.
biolabs can't exist according to the bright people who brought you such hits as "covid came from a wet market" and "paper surgical masks actually help"

you guys can resume getting super aggro at people questioning the narrative when you manage to actually call something correctly again.

the covid bullshit narrative is as fucked up and has as many holes in it as the evidence that led to the invasion of Iraq. fighting over a biolab at least would justify spending half a trillion dollars or whatever the number is up to now over there
Last edited by Ekco; 05-25-2023 at 05:09 PM..
Old 05-25-2023, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I accept your surrender.

Don't forget to use cold water when washing Putin's cum off your face. If you use hot, it'll get stuck in your hair.
No surrender man, you're just fucked up and I can tell lol

What you wrote is completely incoherent and not based in anything that's ever happened

Bush and Obama are both globalist war mongers
Old 05-26-2023, 09:23 AM
Banned

https://twitter.com/ArmchairW/status...10971714240513

I've seen said video (it's on Telegram)