Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-26-2023, 11:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What you wrote is completely incoherent
Let me type slower, maybe that'll help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece
and not based in anything that's ever happened
So Russia didn't invade Crimea in 2014 or use Ukraine's NATO MAP in 2008 as casus belli?

There's one of two outcomes here: you're either doing this for fun or you actually believe that what you're saying is right. If it's the latter, I honestly want to know what's going on in your head to justify this.
Old 05-26-2023, 11:47 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Okay weirdo... lol.... have fun trying to destroy Texas and pretending the Bible agrees with degenerate libtardism

(Go watch that Telegram vid lol, yikes #winning)
Old 05-26-2023, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me type slower, maybe that'll help you.

So Russia didn't invade Crimea in 2014 or use Ukraine's NATO MAP in 2008 as casus belli?

There's one of two outcomes here: you're either doing this for fun or you actually believe that what you're saying is right. If it's the latter, I honestly want to know what's going on in your head to justify this.
You're begging the question. Refute their case for war instead of simply repeating it.
Old 05-26-2023, 12:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Damn, I forgot my cartoon pic on elfquest simulator forum was going too far.

Quote:
Okay weirdo... lol.... have fun trying to destroy Texas and pretending the Bible agrees with degenerate libtardism
Ken Paxton may actually have consequences, so that's nice. If by destroying Texas you mean voting for politicians that actually give a damn (which are almost universally blue these days) then imdoingmypart.gif.

But, I notice you're creating a new discussion instead of responding to my points.

I accept your surrender, again. 2-0 me.

Game: cartoon blouses.
Old 05-26-2023, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're begging the question. Refute their case for war instead of simply repeating it.
Russia's case for war was eliminating nazis from Ukraine and destroying their ability to wage war.

Or this may be even better: It's not a war it's just a special military operation. There's nothing to refute.

Basically as far as Putin goes:

Old 05-26-2023, 02:35 PM
Banned

I'm confused now, is Nirgon going to be moving soon to Moscow or Dallas?
Old 05-26-2023, 02:53 PM
Banned

So you're asking me to disagree with Russia invading Crimea?

lol.....

Its a fact they invaded, same with this current Ukraine thing. The point YOU refuse to acknowledge, is why.

And yes, you have an infantile mind that is "proudly" on display. Good luck defiling Texas...

(HeHe 2-0 mE.... wew)
Old 05-26-2023, 02:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

lol.....

Its a fact they invaded, same with this current Ukraine thing. The point YOU refuse to acknowledge, is why.

And yes, you have an infantile mind that is "proudly" on display. Good luck defiling Texas...
I'm asking you to justify YOUR support and adulation of Russia's actions here.

I understand Russia's stated justifications. Like most of the world, I do not find them compelling. I'm asking YOU how you personally find Russia's arguments persuasive.

Why do YOU think what they are doing is ethically, morally, and geopolitically a good thing?
Old 05-26-2023, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

lol.....

(HeHe 2-0 mE.... wew)
He wants parts of Ukraine that's why. It's as simple as that. There is no underhanded scheme to destroy evidence of biolabs or anything like that, he is land grabbing.

He took Crimea and the ports and now he wants a land bridge to Crimea. He wants the south and he wants the east of Ukraine now, and I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to formulate a plan to connect Kaliningrad but that directly involves NATO.
Old 05-26-2023, 03:36 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:

lol.....

(HeHe 2-0 mE.... wew)
Such a weak-wrist response

Yikes !

Id normally advise you to stay strong but you have alot of work ahead of you my friend to gain some strength. Good luck ! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]