Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 10-11-2023, 02:26 AM
Large Bat

Default Old Iksar Monk Here

I played an Iksar Monk named Mitsorugi Mishima on the Mithaniel Marr server back when Kunark first came out, through Velius - used to be a good puller, stuck around at 52 for ages to do pulling on dragons for the haste cape but never got lucky.
Was an officer in a guild called <Excelsior> and buddies with a bunch of <Afterlife> dudes back when they were the top guild.

I hear this is a good place to get some of that old-skool EverCrack like I used to love - so I'm invading Norrath after 20 years away.

If anybody around remembers me from the old days, hit me up (except maybe my ex-wife). I'll also be looking for new people to hang with, of course, so feel free to hit me up in general -

I've re-started the path of the Iksar Monk on the Green server under the name Tyrax.
Old 10-11-2023, 01:20 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Welcome! I was on MM as well back at launch. Couldn't even begin to remember the guild though lol. I just started back up as a druid named Vithal, lvl 8 ATM - hope to see you around.
Old 10-11-2023, 03:02 PM
Kobold

Welcome back! Have fun and take your time. There's a ton of info available now that wasn't necessarily back in the day. Use your own discretion on whether or not you decide to seek out said info, or enjoy the mystery of Everquest.
Old 10-11-2023, 03:49 PM
Large Bat

I'm in the process of re-learning everything. Eager to get out of the starting areas and meeting some people.

I miss my robe of whistling fists