Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2017, 02:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the ruling corporate class's way of keeping us divided and weak -- unable to see ourselves in each other. Once we realize our class defines us more than petty racial and red vs blue issues, serious action for equality can begin.

Or we can keep talking about Democrats and Republicans...It depends on the potential of people to rise up.

Edit: Forgot: Muslims. Both the freak Muslims that want to impose their religion on others and the super anti-Muslim Euro's/ and Americans are driving a big wedge between the lower classes. This is a contradiction in the interest of the lower classes -- to try to preserve their cultural privilege in society while seeking a more fair distribution of resources. In the end, this only helps the ruling class keep those lower divided and they cannot mobilize properly.
If i'd be retarded, i'd say you're "woke"

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 06-09-2017, 02:57 PM
Banned

Not all normal conservative white dudes in rural areas get it. They have property and prospects and don't understand what all the fuss is about. But the banks and the corporate business and gentrification is coming my friends.

And their coming for your kids. Once your old white ass is dead the family is going to get more and more squeezed. Soon they will likely be proletarian workers in some shit suburb.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:11 PM
Banned

commingforkids.jpg

It's getting harder and harder to make it, people leverage their property and lose it to banks. All the time.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:24 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good link. Trouble is that Americans have an afront to learning history because it's considered Liberal Arts.
this guy's really trying to steal jarnooga's title as least intelligent poster on the board isnt he

middle eastern interventionism is exactly what the politicians you and jarnooga support stand for. you can't just go and pretend you oppose it when you were supporting hillary clinton a couple months ago like fuck man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still dont understand the blue vs red mentality in america.
You know, the "loyalty to party -> country" thing.
it's not red v blue it's "these forums posters specifically spent months sucking off the exact kind of politicians who fucked up the middle east"

and no it's not party line divided, you'd have to be completely oblivious to say Obama and GWB share less similarities than GWB and Trump. It's neocon vs not neocon.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:24 PM
Fire Giant

If people truly understood lower middle and upper class, the powerless would consolidate against the powerful and change would ensue.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:29 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

it's almost like you need a self-perpetuating global issue to browbeat white people with
Old 06-09-2017, 03:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibblewitz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If people truly understood lower middle and upper class, the powerless would consolidate against the powerful and change would ensue.
lotta antisemitism around here lately
Old 06-09-2017, 03:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lotta antisemitism around here lately
No, just a bit of Marxism.
Old 06-09-2017, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

None of you would live in a Muslim country. Stop defending the indefensible
Old 06-09-2017, 05:42 PM
Banned

being a tranny in a hijab country would be pretty advantageous tbh
Closed Thread