Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2017, 05:45 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didnt we just find evidence that indicates white people did not evolve from Africa/black people?

I believe it pointed toward east of Croatia or something in the far east as the first original white man, which has absolutely no links to Africa. No link atm but saw it was stirring up the alt right discussion groups recently by putting this whole blacks wuz kangz stuff to rest.
Bulgaria and Greece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was findings that suggest our species wasn't just evolving in Africa. Was huge in anthropological terms and just cool information if you like that stuff. Skin pigmentation is more tied to having to deal with the body's exposure to sunlight.
No actually it's a newly discovered hominin and direct ancestor of the homo genus named Graecopithecus that pre-dates the oldest evidence of human evolution in Africa by two hundred thousand years. There's no evidence showing simultaneous development in Africa going this far back, so far.

It hasn't made it through peer review last I checked but it was looking like it was going to home-run its way through, at the time news articles came out most critics had conceded and agreed with the findings.
Last edited by Xaanka; 06-12-2017 at 05:53 PM..
Old 06-12-2017, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And body hair

I'm human Velcro
same, i get accused of being Armenian.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-12-2017, 05:54 PM
Banned

didnt get body hair til 23 now i'm gettin it smoked off g
Old 06-12-2017, 05:56 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Fun note: if that makes it through peer review, it more or less, with zero doubt disproves the Clovis migration theory, which would also mean that "Native Americans" are not indigenous to America and that Eurasians likely occupied the Americas before them.

There's already a mountain of evidence starting to form disproving Clovis these past few years anyways (prarie caves, tulum body, kennewick man) but it will be the final nail in the coffin and you'll be able to rest easy knowing you don't really need to feel any white guilt for wiping out the savage cannibals who did the same thing to whoever was here before them.
Old 06-12-2017, 05:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didnt get body hair til 23 now i'm gettin it smoked off g
i didnt start growing any facial hair until half a year before I transitioned, and i had known i was trans for easily a decade or longer before that. kinda fucked that one up didnt i [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-12-2017, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fun note: if that makes it through peer review, it more or less, with zero doubt disproves the Clovis migration theory, which would also mean that "Native Americans" are not indigenous to America and that Eurasians likely occupied the Americas before them.

There's already a mountain of evidence starting to form disproving Clovis these past few years anyways (prarie caves, tulum body, kennewick man) but it will be the final nail in the coffin and you'll be able to rest easy knowing you don't really need to feel any white guilt for wiping out the savage cannibals who did the same thing to whoever was here before them.
We won't see the cultural effects of this knowledge in our lifetime though.

We might see the information, but the cultural resonance of it will be missed. We were all born 100 years too early to see anything cool, and 100 years too late to have any real adventures/business magnate opportunities

Old 06-12-2017, 06:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We won't see the cultural effects of this knowledge in our lifetime though.

We might see the information, but the cultural resonance of it will be missed. We were all born 100 years too early to see anything cool, and 100 years too late to have any real adventures/business magnate opportunities
we literally let those cannibal savages destroy and desecrate one of the oldest, best preserved ice mummies before ever bothering to study it, because some "native"-funded scientists said the DNA might kind of sort of look like native american DNA. don't ask them to consolidate the fact that if he was native american, this also disproves the Clovis migration theory. or that his skull structure is plain as day white/chinese and a continent sized land bridge with megafauna used to connect NA to Asia.

of course the second they could lay claim to it, they destroyed the body to prevent any future research. good thing we're finding even more fossil evidence every year that their pet white guilt theory is bullshit.
Old 06-12-2017, 06:08 PM
Banned

if you want some WOKE read magicians of the gods
Old 06-12-2017, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we literally let those cannibal savages destroy and desecrate one of the oldest, best preserved ice mummies before ever bothering to study it, because some "native"-funded scientists said the DNA might kind of sort of look like native american DNA. don't ask them to consolidate the fact that if he was native american, this also disproves the Clovis migration theory. or that his skull structure is plain as day white/chinese and a continent sized land bridge with megafauna used to connect NA to Asia.

of course the second they could lay claim to it, they destroyed the body to prevent any future research. good thing we're finding even more fossil evidence every year that their pet white guilt theory is bullshit.

Its the same deal with the chamber of secrets and Akhenaten's tomb. They don't want to give egypt credit for monotheism because it smashes the foundation of Judaism. They dont want to admit it was a religion led by a member of Egyptian royalty and that foreign rulers played a strong role in the birth of monotheism with regard to Judaism. Jews instead want to take full credit for monotheism which we now know is unlikely to be true after Sigmund Freud's work on the subject.

so they block/obstruct/smash/destroy anything to do with it. and thats why Akhenaten's tomb has yet to be fully excavated today. because (((this))) would become....)))this((( ??

Old 06-12-2017, 06:12 PM
Banned

king tut was flyin round in a space ship pyramid palace bumping DMX when his japheth driver fucked up crash landed and embedded him into the earths crust. yall rlly think they buryed him w/ all that gold on purpose?
Closed Thread