No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2020, 08:31 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
now look at all these transgenders, just more sickness
FTM is a disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but all these "nb" hot 20yo 'boy' girls are SUPER into juris just saying
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-01-2020 at 08:34 PM..
Old 11-01-2020, 08:31 PM
Banned

Daily reminder that antifa are a bunch of retards fighting imaginary villains and acting far more like actual fascists act than anyone they're larping against. Thank you.

Just saw some tweet about how they are shitting it up in nyc now and it basically immediately turned violent. Just... toooootal morons. The scary part about them, to me, is that they are too dumb to ever be convinced what they're doing is delusional and baseless, not to mention morally reprehensible. They are absolutely immune to the irony that their tactics are fascist as fuck. I can't imagine having a mind so shattered.
Old 11-01-2020, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Pictured Above: Space Force Team Six using thrusters to make a rapid descent in order to warn a group of patriotic voters that the Democrats are right behind them and ready to steal their votes!
Old 11-01-2020, 08:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Newsflash! Over half of Americans have never given birth, never killed anyone, and never brought overcooked scallops to my wife.

I find that last one extremely hard to believe.
I'd like to think that it's the most stressful day in someone's life in the mother-in-law coming to visit sense of the term. If not, sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Daily reminder that antifa are a bunch of...
Daily reminder there aren't enough Antifa to constitute a bunch.
Last edited by hobart; 11-01-2020 at 09:11 PM..
Old 11-01-2020, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all they do is stay home and do shit on the internet

no hanging out, no mischief, no dating, just cams, drugs and gaming
There's a street that goes through a couple of towns near here, it takes a couple of names, but we just called it "The Ave". We would pile in the bomb, big Chevelle that took six and we would careen down that street and stop every time we saw a girl and try to pick them up with some fake bullshit about a party which would actually be beers by the NJ Transit tracks in the Meadowlands. They knew we were lying but free beer and also passing trains. This was some real Bruce Springsteen shit. We would watch the planes land at Newark, one after the other coming over the giant garbage mounds and radio towers and get stinking drunk and drive back to drop the girls off and help them up their stairs and run back to the car god help you anyone saw they were all like 17.

We did this every Friday and Saturday, well not really but you know. That was the scene. People who had cars that ran would be cruising around and there were kids hanging out everywhere, especially in front of the school or the library or that little park with the cannon in it. You would bullshit with someone and move on, make plans for party later, hop into someone's car for a quick ride to Paterson to score some dirt weed then back to the scene, always more beer runs, finally you wind up with twelve strangers in someone's basement and you pass out and hope you can find a way home all right next day.

That was the late 80s.

Thirty years later the streets are empty. Me and my friends we go for nostalgia rides once in a while, just to go for a ride and bullshit, and we go down the same old streets and there is just no one there. Oh sure, some people. Couples with kids, pushing a carriage, out to get some air, joggers, and a guy on a bicycle. But no children. No young people. Only adult people with a purpose. No one is hanging around, no one is standing or walking just to socialize with other people. The density is one tenth, if that, of what it was. Everyone that drives by just stares straight ahead. There's nothing to look at.

There's no way to make that kind of social change without damage. No way. Not that quickly.

Vote conservative.
Last edited by BlackBellamy; 11-01-2020 at 09:22 PM.. Reason: edit, 30 years later not 40 - edited for accuracy because I'm a doctor, not a journalist.
Old 11-01-2020, 09:43 PM
Sarnak

Yes it is worrying about the mindset of the youth today. The Great Depression had a lasting effect on young people of that era where they wouldn’t waste any food and were always worried about financial stability. Lord only knows what negative impacts this current anti social, divisive, and health scare environment will imprint on them.
Old 11-01-2020, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

There's similar issues in the UK. Kids used to ride bikes in the park, play football, and everyone knew everyone on the housing estates...and more importantly people looked out for each other.

These days you can still go to the park and young families still do during the day on the weekends but there's much less football, bike riding and people outside generally - particularly as it gets dark. Much more likely to encounter something drug related, get mugged for your phone, stabbed or something else. So you look at that, then you look at Netflix and just cut your losses if you're growing up now I think. Better to be safe than dead.

Sad, isn't it?
Old 11-01-2020, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

Now that I think about it, a lot of the social entertainment hubs that used to bring young people together are gone or not popular.

There used to be roller rinks. You could play arcade games, eat rotten hot dogs and fall down.

There were arcades. You could wait around the popular games and watch your quarter on the glass to make sure everyone knew who was next.

You would go bowling it was cheap and you could make up numbers and drink birch beer.

There seemed to be a lot of delis and candy stores where kids would just hang out, buy junk and play video games.

Movies were cheap enough for kids to spontaneously go together using spare cash.

Lots of comic book stores to hang out at, lots of D&D or game/hobby stores, same thing.

I don't know if that's still a thing because I don't have kids/not a pedo but we also used to get a lot of social action at the Y or the Boys Club. There was swimming and bb ball and softball we did a lot of stuff, met a lot of kids that way. I was a Boy Scout I know their membership is down but that was super social too, we went a lot of places and had a lot of fun with that.
Old 11-01-2020, 10:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's no way to make that kind of social change without damage. No way. Not that quickly.

Vote conservative.
Vote to make the rich richer and the poor poorer. That will surely solve all such social problems!
Twerp - Ogre Shaman
Numpty - Halfling Warrior
Tosser - Gnome Enchanter
Old 11-01-2020, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaetatus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vote to make the rich richer and the poor poorer. That will surely solve all such social problems!
Do you speak entirely in bumper sticker slogans?

The poor of today are much more wealthy than the poor of the past. Rich people being rich does not make poor people poor, that's absurd. Rich people, for one thing, often employ thousands of people. They can't do that without being rich. When you raise taxes on the super wealthy, the government ends up collecting *less* total money, because the rich find legal ways to make their wealth tax exempt to avoid the high taxation. The super wealthy already contribute something like 70% of all federal tax revenue. So go ahead and continue to be jealous and envious and covetous of other people. We should just make you high emperor so you can decree how much money people are allowed to have, comrade.

Far leftists always seem to think that wealth just sort of magically appears, and it's a simple question of how it's distributed "fairly". Wealth is created. A dirt poor immigrant can become incredibly rich by the end of their life in this country, it happens all the time.
Closed Thread