Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2019, 11:14 AM
Aviak

Wow didn't realize anyone could click Star of Eyes. Good tip!
Old 02-06-2019, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not sure that it's 100% comprehensive, but ...

http://wiki.project1999.com/Category...lick_Equipment

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-06-2019, 12:30 PM
Kobold

Crown of Rile
Old 02-06-2019, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizlop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Crown of Rile
Added to wiki list; thanks!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:20 PM
Fire Giant

Imo Star of Eyes sounds much more useful than it actually is. The range is 100 which is about 1/2 the range of almost every other spell which means to use it you either have to target yourself or stand unnecessarily close to the mob. Targeting yourself every time you want to use GCD doesn't sound bad but in practice it's horrible. Constantly needing to move closer to be within 100 range to a mob is even worse.

The only time it probably wouldn't be a pain in the ass is the levels when shamans are tanking, but even then you're giving up an inventory slot.

That said, the quest is so easy it's worth doing it for CR's if you have someone to port you around.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

He's using it for canni spamming. Range doesnt matter
Old 02-07-2019, 05:19 AM
Kobold

Goblin Gazughi Ring on list, if you target yourself you will kill your pet - I would not use an invis item for that task...

If Goblin Ring is on it Circlet of Shadow would be also an option and you don't even have to target something to click it (not for shm though)

Not for shm but plate classes Blazing Vambraces is also an option

Vallon Zek (1999-2003) <Boten der Apokalypse, House T'Sai, Innoruuk's Legion, Orden des Lichts, Ancient Orden, Ancient Dawn>
[65 Barb SHM] Stear | [54 DE CLR] Palanthas
Old 02-07-2019, 11:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's using it for canni spamming. Range doesnt matter
Saw that. Canni spamming isn't limited to downtime.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Circlet of Shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blazing Vambraces
Added both to wiki.

Old 02-09-2019, 08:01 PM
Fire Giant

I just did the Tarton's Wheel quest based on the feedback here and I find the Star of Eyes very useful. I'm targeting another player almost 100% of the time, so the right click GCD is great for me. I have the hate crown, scope, goblin ear, but this way I don't need to give up my mana pool, so thanks for spreading the word about the Star of Eyes!
Last edited by reznor_; 02-09-2019 at 08:04 PM..
Closed Thread