Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2019, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/20/media...ier/index.html

buzzfeed still goin hard in the paint

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-21-2019, 10:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Identity Politics, and the Divisible Nation for Which It Stands

We won’t see genocidal war between men and women, for obvious reasons, but turning the sexes against each other won’t work out well either, especially not if one of the genders is seen as superior and oppressed and the other is seen as inferior and oppressive. As a historic fact, most cultures of the world have been patriarchies and thus men have wielded power more readily than women, but that doesn’t mean women are necessarily going to do better at it when they wrest power away from men. Yet that is the implicit — and often explicit — assumption of political analysts when they study the increasing political power of women. David Gergen, for instance, in an article for CNN co-written with researcher James Piltch, said that “a large increase in female leaders could be a saving grace for the country's hyperpolarized, venomous politics. They may just be better at leading than men
This is a concept that no one but white men can completely appreciate. All these other groups are going to fuck up their leadership role too in the racial hierarchy if we let them. Their just as bad -- down to the part where they fuck up and will blame white guys (just like white guys fuck up and blame blacks and mexicans)

I'm now looking at identity politics more like sensless whining by a group(s) of people that doesn't even want to lead -- they just want to bitch.
Old 01-21-2019, 10:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/20/media...ier/index.html

buzzfeed still goin hard in the paint
So if they're right, then Mueller is a liar.

Why do we have a liar running an investigation on a sitting president?
Old 01-21-2019, 10:18 AM
Planar Protector

Also found this randomly

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ghlight=banned

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-21-2019, 10:19 AM
Banned

Mueller Lied about WMDs in Iraq and anyone who gave that liar a 2nd chance deserves to be mislead. The guy is already a proven liar with no integrity. He just plays a guy that looks like he has integrity on TV.
Old 01-21-2019, 10:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a concept that no one but white men can completely appreciate. All these other groups are going to fuck up their leadership role too in the racial hierarchy if we let them. Their just as bad -- down to the part where they fuck up and will blame white guys (just like white guys fuck up and blame blacks and mexicans)

I'm now looking at identity politics more like sensless whining by a group(s) of people that doesn't even want to lead -- they just want to bitch.
There are a lot of theories behind it.

1) They're whiny and entitled, just want attention or to be special.

2) They're on a power trip and use their identity as a cudgel to control others.

3) Certain far left factions are using race/sexuality as a stand in for class, as the lower class of the US has been conditioned to not hate the upper class. Race is a far more explosive and effective topic to push far left oppressed/oppressor narratives.

Identity Politics divides the country, breaking everyone into small groups. There's certainly room for groups who advocate on behalf of identities, but above all, the one identity that truly unites us is "American".

That national identity needs to be present in a multi-racial, multi-cultural society or else it falls apart.

We need to agree that we're all Americans, first and foremost. White people are more likely to help black people when they see them as "American" and not just "Black".
Old 01-21-2019, 10:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And?

Do you trust what I say ever? It's obviously a troll post.
Old 01-21-2019, 11:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And?

Do you trust what I say ever? It's obviously a troll post.
is sum1 on probation? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-21-2019, 11:56 AM
Banned

If white-on-others racism is so readily prevalent, then why does the left have to manufacture it where its not there to showcase it.

White men dont have to manufacture optics out of context to illustrate anti-white-male bigotry.
Old 01-21-2019, 11:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is sum1 on probation? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yo mammy is about to probate the taste of my cooooooooooock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread