Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2018, 07:11 PM
Large Rat

Hey there if you need any help add 'gogman' , lvl 40 Shaman here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ...
Buffs , gear , some starting money ;welcome to p99!
Old 11-30-2018, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigiosus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yup, hopefully P99 will introduce the surefall port at some point. made that area of the world way less remote.

west karana is a pain.
I don't think it was in the velious timeline, so we probably won't see it here unfortunately.
Old 11-30-2018, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

If you build it they will come
Old 12-03-2018, 02:17 PM
Large Rat

Hello again. Giving quick update and had one favor to ask if anyone has an answer.

First, i got my gnome mage to level seven and was soloing/duoing just inside/outside crushbone and to avoid running back from gnome land again, i took advantage of a higher level player to bind me there at the zone line. Some reading this may know where this is going, but after camping for the night, i wake up the next day to find not only did i not camp out, but i died repeatedly there at the zone line, and to make matters worse my initial corpse had decayed, so now im a naked level 5 gnome mage lol.

So i took this as a sign to go back to my barbarian shaman. Named Trebjern. Through the grace of a friendly ogre shaman passing through halas, i have a fine steel great staff and 100gold that i spent mostly on spellls. I made a small fortune leveling to 7, which i spent on my level 9 spells, and made the run to east commons as i intended, where i find myself now, with a question...

I have about 10 plat to my name, and am wondering what is the first, cheapest item i could buy to speed up soloing. I suppose a good weapon would be the single best buy, im just not sure what to aim for. I see a lpt of stuff being sold for 200-500pp range, and occasionally a crappy piece of armor for 20ish, but one piece with 3wis isnt gonna do much

Any suggestions? I can of course save up to 50pp relatively quickly so something in that range.

Also, special thanks to the paladin Docdolittle for a 97% rez in highpass after i got mistreated by some gnolls.
Old 12-03-2018, 11:27 PM
Planar Protector

Might be able to find a Springwood Club for 25-50p. Good ratio for melee at lower level to speed up killing and has decent Wis on it.
Old 12-04-2018, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Ouch sucks to de-level like that! My RL budd i coaxed into playing a druid here deleveled from 14 to 7 in Oasis and quit the game. Lemmer check I might have a shaman weapon for free ill hand it to ya
Old 12-04-2018, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think it was in the velious timeline, so we probably won't see it here unfortunately.
Not true. It should be coming in the next patch, although it's anyone's guess as to when that will be:
http://wiki.project1999.com/Circle_of_Surefall_Glade

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-04-2018, 02:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Might be able to find a Springwood Club for 25-50p. Good ratio for melee at lower level to speed up killing and has decent Wis on it.
Springwood Clubs vendor for ~50pp, so people usually charge 100pp for them. A Barbarian Hunting Spear is a pretty solid weapon you can usually get for about 50pp; probably lower if you haggle a bit!
Old 12-04-2018, 11:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not true. It should be coming in the next patch, although it's anyone's guess as to when that will be:
http://wiki.project1999.com/Circle_of_Surefall_Glade
Oh wow, awesome. I didn't realize that!
Old 12-28-2018, 05:41 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by VermontEQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey there if you need any help add 'gogman' , lvl 40 Shaman here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ...
Buffs , gear , some starting money ;welcome to p99!
If you are ever heading thru Everfrost with a stack or two of Snake scales/skins (whatever I need for Scale skin) (hmm, if they stack!), I could sure use some to try my Scale Skin spell. Name is Panie and I am Level 5 now, (had to take a break), and am killing goblin casters to try and get caster beads to trade in for a Gavel of Justice. No luck so far!
Closed Thread