Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2018, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

went for a nice walk this morning, worked for a few hours and out enjoying the return of mein clouds ^^
Old 08-11-2018, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

I'll keep this all in mind when you're hitting on me in a year or so.
Old 08-11-2018, 02:19 PM
Fire Giant

A whole lot a mentally ill in the thread. Cecily may be slightly overstating though; only about half of you people are mentally ill. You may think you aren’t, but all of a sudden you are at a rally in a sea of those cheap red painters caps.
Old 08-11-2018, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

got two new pairs of sheepskin loafers yesterday. loafer collection getting big

today I attended a work seminar with ok food

week off from the gym + massage has really helped the achiness I've been feeling. look forward to hitting it hard next week

hope you're working on your RL gainz

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-11-2018, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a useful thread because the break from engaging in seriously important discussions has allowed me to step back and reflect about what I get out of participating in this community. It’s mostly uncalled for abuse. In the trans thread a guy is telling me I won’t get hired after my education due to my “weirdo” appearance. That type of shit would have hurt the hell out of me a few years ago. Now I could care less. I could care a great deal more, too. I have flexibility these days! I could thank you idiots for that but I won’t. I learned the last time I went for it was that people are cowards irl. Yeah you see their looks. You hear their muttered insults. They won’t say shit though. Not till they’re literally attacking you. But not here. You get an unfiltered insight into the general populations’ thoughts and it’s revealing. And the big reveal is most of you are trash. Unoriginal clones whose only desire in life is to make as much money as possible and consume resources. Keep chasing those inflating dollar bills, it’s truly what life is about. And be sure to bash anyone along the way who isn’t made from the literal same mold because differences are uncomfortable to deal with and god help you if you have to look at them.

I think the concern is more about sexual impropriety than your appearance.

Being trans is loaded with sex among both uneducated and people educated on trans issues. Men from both schools still make a stereotypical presumption that you are 1) easier than women 2) sex obsessed and/or addicted/and/or a sexual being 3) going to create an atmosphere of sexual competition and probably the biggest 4) you wear your sex on your sleeve, due to the fact you aren't 110% passable, everyone can see you are trans, and therefore are constantly antagonizing people in a sexual manner just by existing

Even if your appearance is not "attractive". It has nothing to do with that. Its about the vibe that trans incites in an office.

Xaanka has spoke at length about it. He's had a really tough time for the above reasons.

I can absolutely see why trans has no place in a long-term office setting. Unless you are middle-management or upper, you're going to be causing problems.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-11-2018, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

That's 100% projecting your own issues onto someone else. Most fucked up thing I'm going to read today, thanks.
Old 08-11-2018, 04:29 PM
Sarnak

Thats pretty much the same logic used for why women couldn't work in an office (i.e. as lawyers, doctors, accountants, etc) until womens lib. Pretty much if you're harassing co-workers sexually you're the problem not the person you're attracted to.
Old 08-11-2018, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Come on. She was asking for it.
Old 08-11-2018, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can absolutely see why trans has no place in a long-term office setting. Unless you are middle-management or upper, you're going to be causing problems.
Seriously, what the fuck.
Old 08-11-2018, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nuggets of woke truth in this scattered rant but I dont know how you've turned this thread into a discussion on your gender preferences though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Practice. Lot of replies to that one post. That and it's everyone else's uncomfortable sexual fetish that makes it an engaging topic. See above. You're all gross.
Closed Thread