Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 01:57 AM
Sarnak

Default Noob friendly

What is a noob friendly class? Good solo, good group, Desirability. If someone could give me a short list, it would help greatly... I prefer melee but any suggestion is fine.
Last edited by Within99; 02-12-2012 at 01:59 AM..
Old 02-12-2012, 01:59 AM
Banned

Druid, Necromancer, Shaman...
Old 02-12-2012, 04:56 AM
Planar Protector

I would say a Paladian. Necro and Druids not wanted that much in groups. Neither one Melee per say. Pallys are a good race so no problem with KoS crap. They are great against un dead, and god knows this game needs more Tanks. Little slow to level with the Hybred penality. A Dwarf is the Best to make stats wise by far.

The Shaman is pretty good also. They get sow at level 9, and they do Melee also somewhat. But there is about 50 million of them on. Monks are fun as heck and pretty cheap to equipt low levels. But they are a pulling class. Unless you know EQ pulling mechanics and zone layouts not the best for a noob.

But play whatever class and race you like. Its about having fun in the long run.
Last edited by webrunner5; 02-12-2012 at 05:05 AM..
Old 02-12-2012, 05:11 AM
Sarnak

(obligitory play what you enjoy), but druids imo are the strongest first character: They are barely behind clerics for heals until 39+, they are very strong soloers the whole game (34-51 especially due to snare making quadding derp mode), and will make super easy money with ports. That said, druids druids dont offer much to a group as the game progresses.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Don't rule out a mage, pets are good and keep you more group desirable than your "oom/afk" wizard brothers. Focus items are a pain but that aside, soloing is viable and groups will love you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2012, 02:04 PM
Sarnak

I had a 34 mage, I cant remember the PW so I cant play him. It was easy to lvl but I wouldn't look forward to relvling one, but idk.
I did make a Human Pally, maybe ill give it a try.
Closed Thread