Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2014, 01:38 PM
Fire Giant

Why would you get the prizes if they don't meet the goal? All your money is returned to you. You are never even billed in the first place
Last edited by Rec; 02-02-2014 at 01:41 PM..
Old 02-02-2014, 01:47 PM
Banned

this is so fucking retarded, yeah 80 xp pots on top of a server bonus WTF?
Old 02-02-2014, 01:50 PM
Kobold

I suddendly lost the interest and the respect i had here.

Helping that cause with funny things like Guise is ok.
Xp pots, early velious access, Fungi staff ... Welcome to farmville candy browser game ...

You cannot have an integrity and "classic" spirit flag in a hand and doin this in another.

So sad, so fucking sad ...

Where to play nowaday ... ? I just want to play ... a game ... . Something out of reality and VISA ...

F... ...
Last edited by Wildino; 02-02-2014 at 02:16 PM..
Old 02-02-2014, 01:59 PM
Fire Giant

You'll still be playing somewhere where people are letting you play for free and you actually think you have any right to anything.
Old 02-02-2014, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, when Pantheon launches, P99 is going to get shut down in order to funnel players over to Brad's new game, right?

Just kidding, we all know Pantheon is destined to become vaporware. You people are going to buy him a ton of oxy, though.

McQuaid is a cancer. His mismanagement of Vanguard led to the past seven years of WoW-clones. Industry executives saw that even with his cache, a non-WoW game was not worth the risk. He did this. He's the reason the whole genre sucks. He's like a brain tumor. Maybe once upon a time it pressed on some part of the brain and inspired fleeting genius, but eventually it is going to kill us all.

Anyway, I'm done with P99. This is just gross.
Pretty much the best post ever
Old 02-02-2014, 02:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'll still be playing somewhere where people are letting you play for free and you actually think you have any right to anything.
Do I requested some rights ? I play here for free because ... it's free. When i played EQ i paid the liscence.

That's not the point.
Old 02-02-2014, 02:04 PM
Aviak

P99 logic: Ban TMO for RMT. 1 month later announce a RMT fueled kickstarter drive with Velious as the big incentive.
Old 02-02-2014, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

if only breast cancer got this kind of awareness!
Old 02-02-2014, 02:10 PM
Orc

Pledged $60, why? Because i hope Brad McQuaid and his team makes a new awesome game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-02-2014, 02:18 PM
Orc

Cool Sme P99 players are such wastes

I can't believe how butthurt people are getting about some raffles and early Velious access. People playing a free server that is donation only on the graces of folks who truly devote their time, then get upset when those folks decide to devote their time to the cause of the person who created the game that they devote their time to?

Are you guys serious? Can you be any more fucking ungrateful? I mean the people that have been banned I can see being butthurt because they are banned and want to have a wedge to drive in at the GMs, but the general population of players? Really?

They should shut the server down and let you all think about how ungrateful and stupid you are. I would be tempted to in their positions, rather than spend my time and effort on a bunch of ungrateful crybabies.

How is someone getting access to Velious early a pay-to-win? Because they can get items farmed before you? Are you all really that selfish that someone getting something before you makes you cry like stuck pigs? If someone gets 7 days early access and farms spells and armor before I get there, then GOOD they are out of my way when I go to do it myself.

Bunch of crying whiners.
Closed Thread