Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2018, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plenty of mads and haters still lurk here despite quitting, its equally amusing and bizarre.
Although I didn't go with and decided to level up in RL instead, I'm glad some people from P99 finally got to enjoy raiding in EQ without overcoming the ridiculous barrier to entry, aren't you?

How are you mads/haters enjoying your PetitionQuest nowadays?

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 10-25-2018, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

Congrats on the mawwiage, Yendor! I probably knew that from somewhere else and had forgotten...

Also, I'm still tagged, and have the P99 folder I could move over from my storage drive back to log in, but I don't have time. Work + kid + Masters = no time.

Vowels, you are absolutely correct. Preschool is super expensive. When we have #2, wife is just going to stay home. She wants the bonding time and it's not financially justifiable to have her work with 2+ in daycare.
Old 10-25-2018, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Hey thanks, Deajay! I mean, she's no hottie wood elf, but she's okay for a human. Won't be re-rolling for different stats/diety. Congrats on your RL stuff as well!!

Old 10-25-2018, 10:37 AM
Sarnak

I think we're deep enough now where if some posters eat another ban, we should still be 1000+ pages
Old 10-25-2018, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rav man, dude made this picture just for you. you're clearly very important to him. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's been stalking me for years.
Old 10-25-2018, 06:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congrats on the mawwiage, Yendor! I probably knew that from somewhere else and had forgotten...

Also, I'm still tagged, and have the P99 folder I could move over from my storage drive back to log in, but I don't have time. Work + kid + Masters = no time.

Vowels, you are absolutely correct. Preschool is super expensive. When we have #2, wife is just going to stay home. She wants the bonding time and it's not financially justifiable to have her work with 2+ in daycare.
Didn't Chef Yendor say that his secret to getting her to date/marry him was a sweet homemade breakfast? Scribble notes, people.

Congrats on the move to work on your masters, Deajay. And yes, preschool is expensive. At least with doing signatures and animated banners for commission I don't pull husband aggro while working.

Also, I owe a shout-out to Jarn since I realized I completely missed his post about 25 pages back. <3 <3
Here's a PG version of the Macabre my friend. If you're ever scrolling by to see it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-25-2018, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey thanks, Deajay! I mean, she's no hottie wood elf, but she's okay for a human. Won't be re-rolling for different stats/diety. Congrats on your RL stuff as well!!
I remember you bemoaning your dating woes like it wasn’t that long ago. I’m very happy for you!
Old 10-25-2018, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Humans are sexy, too. Just get her a Velious dragon helmet, she'll rock fashionquest. And some whips, if that's what you're (still) in to.
Old 10-25-2018, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember you bemoaning your dating woes like it wasn’t that long ago. I’m very happy for you!
"Hi, I play a level 60 ranger on a 20-year-old elf simulator in a casual guild." doesn't exactly drop the panties.

Old 10-25-2018, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
"Hi, I play a level 60 ranger on a 20-year-old elf simulator in a casual guild." doesn't exactly drop the panties.
Try monk instead of ranger.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread