Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 09:54 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Which zone should i start leveling at?

1 Im going to make a shadowknight. Im not sure if i want to ma make it an oggre, an erudite or a dark elf. Anti stun vs mana pool etc. what should i choose?

2 i like to group, where should i start leveling? Pop and go to antonica or faydwer? wait until lvl 5?

3 I dont remember very well how it worked in classic but:

Warriors>sk in dps
Sk>paladin in dps
SK>all in aggro unles the warrior have haste and procs

is that right?

And sorry about my crappy english =)
Old 07-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Kobold

1 Im going to make a shadowknight. Im not sure if i want to ma make it an oggre, an erudite or a dark elf. Anti stun vs mana pool etc. what should i choose?

Choose whatever you think looks best.

2 i like to group, where should i start leveling? Pop and go to antonica or faydwer? wait until lvl 5?

Get to West Freeport as soon as you think you can survive the trip. (This is especially hard for Erudites, but maybe someone kind will see this post and offer a port/invis/sow/bind to help out.) Leveling is easier in East Commonlands because you can get buffs/rezzes from people in the tunnel. You can get into an orc group starting around level 7.

Warriors>sk in dps

True in groups for the most part, though solo it is probably different with your dots and pet helping out. SKs are much more capable soloers than warriors, mostly because of Fear.

Sk>paladin in dps

Yes

SKs generate more aggro than everyone except Rangers, but they are much more durable especially at high levels.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:53 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamahakki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Choose whatever you think looks best.

Get to West Freeport as soon as you think you can survive the trip. (This is especially hard for Erudites, but maybe someone kind will see this post and offer a port/invis/sow/bind to help out.) Leveling is easier in East Commonlands because you can get buffs/rezzes from people in the tunnel. You can get into an orc group starting around level 7.

Warriors>sk in dps

True in groups for the most part, though solo it is probably different with your dots and pet helping out. SKs are much more capable soloers than warriors, mostly because of Fear.

Sk>paladin in dps

Yes

SKs generate more aggro than everyone except Rangers, but they are much more durable especially at high levels.
thank you mate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-11-2011, 11:44 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to deakolt

Although honestly make an Ogre.

Bulltrue
Deakolt
Old 07-12-2011, 09:41 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by deakolt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Although honestly make an Ogre.
Yeah ive made an ogre.

Two more questions, in grobb, where can i buy bags? And what armor should i focus at? A guy gave me some plats so i can buy some, but for some reason the bronze armor that merchants sell in grobb is not for ogres lol.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeska [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah ive made an ogre.

Two more questions, in grobb, where can i buy bags? And what armor should i focus at? A guy gave me some plats so i can buy some, but for some reason the bronze armor that merchants sell in grobb is not for ogres lol.
The general supplies vendors (the ones that sell water, bandages, food, etc) should carry backpacks somewhere in Grobb...but you'll have to do it by trial and error. remember you can sort the list of stuff they're selling by any of the data columns - name, whether or not they have a stock limit, etc...just sort by name and you should see backpack toward the top. You can just go check every vendor and learn by doing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Start with whatever you can find - cloth, Mesh from frogs around/in Guk...You could buy a full set of large banded for 80-100p or so, which is really your best option as you start to gear up. I'd make it for free for you if I happen to be online.

Buy a good weapon first - you might honestly be able to find someone willing to give you a Nathsar greatsword or other really good noob 2hander or sell it to you for dirt.

After that and a full set of large banded, save up 500p and buy 55hp/5ac rings. You should make money along the way toward buying armor. There aren't too many people in Cazic nowadays, but you could set up your own groups to try to farm the pieces for your darkforge armor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 07-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Ty for the tips. Ive bought 8 bags and some armor and a guy gave me a fine steel 2 handed sword that is not bad at all.

Frid, level 3 shadowknight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-12-2011, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeska [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ty for the tips. Ive bought 8 bags and some armor and a guy gave me a fine steel 2 handed sword that is not bad at all.

Frid, level 3 shadowknight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sweet!

Let me know if you want that set of large banded. In-game names in my sig...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:21 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sweet!

Let me know if you want that set of large banded. In-game names in my sig...
thank you mate will do
Closed Thread