Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2016, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I only really got rot status or very low priority loot so there's nothin really to give back.
BDA is still doing that 'all your loot is actually on loan' idiocy? Looks like the loot council corruption is alive and well on Phinigel as well . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990
An interesting sidenote: The "hardcore" guild that I joined only has 3 official raid days per week and the "casual" BDA has 4 or 5 official and 2-3 unofficial raids days almost every week. But everyone goes ballistic when I say BDA isn't really a casual guild. I'll never understand that one.
I've been saying for years that BDA isn't a casual guild, just a bad one.
Old 10-23-2016, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Troll hadn't logged in since our first Vulak kill when he was denied a robe because we prioritized clerics. He rerolled to join OGC.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-23-2016, 02:00 PM
Banned

lol
consider shitting in socks for a more stable raid experience
Old 10-23-2016, 02:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup that's it. Denied 1 Vulak robe and rerolled to join OGC cause I'm a loot whore. Can't say I didn't predict that this would be the narrative you'd go with but it still makes me a little sad if that's what you truly think. I can just hear BDA vent now. Just like all those other times ANYONE left BDA for ANY reason. Nonstop trash talking of former high playtime high contributing well liked (Well.. Mostly) members.

Don't know why I thought my departure would be any different than everyone elses [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least your posts will no longer reflect poorly on BDA's sterling reputation.
Old 10-23-2016, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yup that's it. Denied 1 Vulak robe and rerolled to join OGC cause I'm a loot whore. Can't say I didn't predict that this would be the narrative you'd go with but it still makes me a little sad if that's what you truly think. I can just hear BDA vent now. Just like all those other times ANYONE left BDA for ANY reason. Nonstop trash talking of former high playtime high contributing well liked (Well.. Mostly) members.

Don't know why I thought my departure would be any different than everyone elses [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not a narrative. You didn't get your Vulak robe and then you decided it wasn't worth it. I'm not mad, it was just your decision. Better luck in OGC.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-23-2016, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Stupid half lock outs. Guild was going back to Thurs/Sunday schedule, now Tuesday with VT is back for 2 more weeks :*(

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 10-23-2016, 04:18 PM
Fire Giant

Sounds like decay pea could have solved these problems.
Old 10-23-2016, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:

Yeah, the bda internal spinmachine is truly something else brother. Leave the Chest team and get the black mark. Things were better when the guild was run by the more balanced, normal, cool Sadad (that was back when BDA was actually server good guys)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least your posts will no longer reflect poorly on BDA's sterling reputation.
Nice one here trouble, great post.

It's funny, I don't think anyone has pointed out in 400+ pages of garbage how big of a hypocrite Chest is. And it's not about being casual (cause everyone know BDA isn't casual, they have high raid attendance and you get kicked if you don't attend a raid), and it's not about rotations.

It's about splintering off from BDA. For years Chest has bitched and moaned about how FE split off, how Omni split off... if only those people had stayed, BDA would have been able to do whatever content they wanted! THEY are the problem. THEY are the enemy. Because THEY left BDA to go try things a different way.

And here we see Chest, hypocrite Prime. He fucking SPLINTERS his own guild and leaves a husk of Bregan D'Aerth on P99. I didn't realize this until I ran into a cool member of BDA, Xiek (Xaine). I was chatting with him and realized he and others of p99 BDA are still working hard trying to resuscitate the guild tag that they have been in for YEARS and still love to be a part of.

so, good going chest. You're just as shitty a person as Unbrella, Cloki, Gats, and anyone you have badmouthed about "weakening BDA." You fuckin abandoned your own house kiddo
Old 10-23-2016, 05:33 PM
Kobold

thx for chest update
Old 10-23-2016, 07:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He fucking SPLINTERS his own guild and leaves a husk of Bregan D'Aerth on P99. I didn't realize this until I ran into a cool member of BDA, Xiek (Xaine). I was chatting with him and realized he and others of p99 BDA are still working hard trying to resuscitate the guild tag that they have been in for YEARS and still love to be a part of.
Xaine, while cool and all, was a preacher of competition, which he never took part in to my witness. Maybe he thought that the early bird gets the worm, but he wasn't an early bird by any stretch.

Sure, anyone can have a hungry mouth, but most people aren't the mommas that feed.