Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2020, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Birther movement, tan suits, mustard stains, lifting small weights in the gym, petty bullshit.

Let's not forget all the burnt effigies of Obama, and the staggering amount of increased hate group activity from 2008+

Please don't act holier than thou just because bootlickers love to get spooned by the right wing at night. How's it taste? I don't deepthroat the boots of the state.

He wasn't my favorite president by far, but don't act like it just all of a sudden blew out of proportion because Trump got elected. When Trump said "there are two side" he was correct, however, there is only 1 side when the other side is white supremacists.
I was agreeing with you. I guess you’re too obtuse to understand that but that’s ok. Partisanship is very bad in this country
Old 10-03-2020, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

There are two republican camps, the traditionalists and the retards. It’s very clear to anyone that the retards didn’t believe in covid and adapted their talking points to fit whatever trump was saying or what they heard on fox.

Anyone who converses with both regularly can see that difference and knows what I’m talking about.

The retards are way more common so there is definitely something to be said about trumps rhetoric whether it influenced you as a republican or not.

I live in the sticks and consequently there are a lot of retards in close proximity. They definitely did not believe it was real at all for months. Some are even still skeptical.
Old 10-03-2020, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmcitysking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, I take that back. Liberals were burning cities down while Obama was in office; Ferguson and my hometown of Baltimore come to mind.
I definitely agree with you on that. The Pacific Northwest needs to stop voting dip shits into office, the mayor of Portland is probably the biggest pussy on earth
Old 10-03-2020, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing he said cost us lives, we know how bad covid is yet when all the millenials went back to college they started partying

we knew there was a virus, people still protested and rioted after george floyd etc

Do you see a pattern here of stupidity ? I see it

Wearing a mask when you go out does nothing, because you bring home the bacteria on your clothes and even if you inhale covid and its stuck on your mask, you will inhale it when you take it off

Wearing a mask to the grocery store? Cool everything you bought has covid on it, so soon as you get home make sure you take the mask off and inhale the covid on the packaging when you take it out AND PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH
If everyone wears a mask, how does covid get on everything? The particles are aersolized and spread via respiratory droplets, hence a mask stops you from being a walking vector

And it’s not bacterial. Did your middle school have a biology class? I say middle school because I’m guessing you’re poor and I’m quite certain you don’t possess a high school diploma

Seek Christ
Old 10-03-2020, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If everyone wears a mask, how does covid get on everything? The particles are aersolized and spread via respiratory droplets, hence a mask stops you from being a walking vector

And it’s not bacterial. Did your middle school have a biology class? I say middle school because I’m guessing you’re poor and I’m quite certain you don’t possess a high school diploma

Seek Christ
Just using infection would solve his problem and no further need to confuse himself.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-03-2020, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you see a pattern here of stupidity ? I see it
Your posts, Trumptard.
Old 10-03-2020, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-03-2020, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

You forgot the coffee cup salute. Fox news spent two weeks on it!

Was the flag pin Obama? I remember the tv being mad about a flag pin
Old 10-03-2020, 06:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like.... Trump calling vets "losers" with 0 evidence provided but some hear-say?

Rofl c'mon man.
It sounds like you don't pay for your information and you're the product.
Old 10-03-2020, 07:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was agreeing with you. I guess you’re too obtuse to understand that but that’s ok. Partisanship is very bad in this country
And I was agreeing with you, lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]