Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2020, 04:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These threads are full of retards.
Old 10-05-2020, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackofSpade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump will probably be dead by 2024. Let me be clear that I certainly do not wish him to be dead, but he is a sick old man in poor health.
That 77-year old man running against him sure seems spryer and healthier I'll give you that.

Trump will indeed die, on the last day of 2024 shortly before his second term expires. He will do so a week after refusing to sign the 28th Amendment which would have removed presidential term limits. His last words will be "I am grateful for this honor, but America is great again and I have done all I set out to do. Eight years is enough for anyone, and it was enough for me."

President Pence will then reign for several weeks, with the Senate confirming all three of his Supreme Court appointments.
Old 10-05-2020, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

What is the perfect age for a President?

Like of course the minimum is 35 but no one thinks anyone under 40 can ever hold the job that's for true.

But what is ideal? Like you want the person to have tons of experience either in politics or management with some armed forces or foreign experience, ideally. That takes time to build up.

On the other hand you need someone with energy, stamina, and also good looking.

Important too they they be 'in touch' with the electorate; if you go too young you're going to get the older people feeling unrepresented, and of course what 25-year old wants to be told what to do by some old relic still living through the New Deal.

Assume the guy is going to be there for 8 years and we need him as good as he is going out as he is going in. Assume of course the best medical care, and general good health going in.

50?

55?

60?

65?

Now, I'm going to go with 55. I think 55 is the perfect age for a President.

Here is my methodology:

1) You need 2/3 vote to adopt an Amendment or have a Supermajority in Congress.

2) Air Force One has exactly a 66% audience rating.

3)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

4) Air Force One was released in 1997.

5) Harrison Ford was 55 in 1997.
Old 10-05-2020, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

idk maybe all the top candidates are so old because the reptoids dont know we die of old age?
Old 10-05-2020, 12:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That 77-year old man running against him sure seems spryer and healthier I'll give you that.

Trump will indeed die, on the last day of 2024 shortly before his second term expires. He will do so a week after refusing to sign the 28th Amendment which would have removed presidential term limits. His last words will be "I am grateful for this honor, but America is great again and I have done all I set out to do. Eight years is enough for anyone, and it was enough for me."

President Pence will then reign for several weeks, with the Senate confirming all three of his Supreme Court appointments.
LOL there is no way you could convince anyone that Trump wouldn’t want to remove term limits. Look at the man. He’s a megalomaniac. He would love to be president for life. Thank god we have checks and balances.
Old 10-05-2020, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

How many cases in the White House now? 20+ the press secretary has it now. Jesus. Hope they all recover but god damn it’s a pathetic display.
Old 10-05-2020, 01:17 PM
Banned

Age is relative to maturity level, for example trump is about as mature as a 30 year old

Obama was a young man, and was as mature as a 50+ year old

Its based on mental health more then anything, would have been good for america for obama to run now but he was the lesser of 2 evils both times

wish we had gore kerry donald obama
Old 10-05-2020, 01:18 PM
Banned

How is it pathetic? You cant stop the spread, nothing works

its only a matter of time before everyone is exposed
Old 10-05-2020, 01:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many cases in the White House now? 20+ the press secretary has it now. Jesus. Hope they all recover but god damn it’s a pathetic display.
/yawn

Everyone is going to get it. Its nothing.
Old 10-05-2020, 02:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/yawn

Everyone is going to get it. Its nothing.
200,000+ dead Americans is A-OK in your book? Fucking psychopath.
Closed Thread