Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2020, 11:22 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't feel like you did anything wrong or even a little douche. Good for u 👏 👍 🙂
Agreed.
Old 11-13-2020, 12:36 AM
Sarnak

My highest level too is like level 20. That’s how I know I’d Locc up on all you foos.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2020, 12:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You won EverQuest.
Old 11-13-2020, 12:43 AM
Sarnak

Did he ever come at you with those packets?
Old 11-13-2020, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

In my younger college dorm days I was bullied pretty hard by these two dudes that were friends with my roommates. One of them was doing some next level verbal and physical abuse. He was one of the most evil persons I had ever met. There was a train that would go by close to campus. Him and some friends decided one night they were going to get hammered and jump on it. Dude ends up slipping off of the train and getting run over by it (lol). Karma at its finest.

Anyways, that and some other experiences really molded the person I am today. I ended up joining the army, bulking up a bit, and body building pretty consistently until present. Not too many people if any are going to be bullying me these days. And I don't tolerate anyone getting bullied around me, whether I know you or not. I've stuck up for and put myself in harms way many times to stick up for the little guy because I know how it feels to be helpless.

You should not want to be fighting anyone, you should want to be protecting them, even if they are libtards or trumptards.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-13-2020, 02:04 AM
Planar Protector

Almost every fight I’ve been in or witnessed involved one side being surprised and getting the living shit beat out of them real quick by one or usually more people. And it happened in like seconds. I haven’t been in many fights but literally everything I’ve seen, it was never like one of those things where people get squared off or there’s rules, you know high school fight me by the flagpole fights. Adult flights is usually someone getting sucker punched then stomped quick.

Doesn’t really matter on the build, strike first and bring friends. This way you min/max your win rate.
Old 11-13-2020, 02:12 AM
Banned

Pretty much what ^ said.

Sucker punches, then dudes talking big after.
Old 11-13-2020, 02:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In my younger college dorm days I was bullied pretty hard by these two dudes that were friends with my roommates. One of them was doing some next level verbal and physical abuse. He was one of the most evil persons I had ever met. There was a train that would go by close to campus. Him and some friends decided one night they were going to get hammered and jump on it. Dude ends up slipping off of the train and getting run over by it (lol). Karma at its finest.

Anyways, that and some other experiences really molded the person I am today. I ended up joining the army, bulking up a bit, and body building pretty consistently until present. Not too many people if any are going to be bullying me these days. And I don't tolerate anyone getting bullied around me, whether I know you or not. I've stuck up for and put myself in harms way many times to stick up for the little guy because I know how it feels to be helpless.

You should not want to be fighting anyone, you should want to be protecting them, even if they are libtards or trumptards.
I got bullied in high school by a friend of my friends. Bothered me a lot and I still hate that son of a bitch to this day. I think I could have kicked his ass back then, but I wasn’t a fighter. I came from a good family where we were taught to work things out and be respectful. I know kids that got picked on 100x worse than me, and it makes me sick I didn’t do anything about it back then.

Not that it matters, but the kid that picked on me ended up marrying an ugly fat hog.
Old 11-13-2020, 02:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Almost every fight I’ve been in or witnessed involved one side being surprised and getting the living shit beat out of them real quick by one or usually more people. And it happened in like seconds. I haven’t been in many fights but literally everything I’ve seen, it was never like one of those things where people get squared off or there’s rules, you know high school fight me by the flagpole fights. Adult flights is usually someone getting sucker punched then stomped quick.

Doesn’t really matter on the build, strike first and bring friends. This way you min/max your win rate.
this mf spitting facts
Old 11-13-2020, 02:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not that it matters, but the kid that picked on me ended up marrying an ugly fat hog.
It's ok to feel good about that.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Closed Thread