Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2020, 07:55 PM
Kobold

Sure, fight story time:

6'4 300 pound strong-fat weight lifter dude next to me at bar. Turns to me like he's gonna start up convo with randos at the bar, but instead sneezes in my face. Respond by yelling at him because some fuck just intentionally sneezed in my face. Dude decides I'm the one who's out of line, and slaps me in the face. Yes... slap. Not a hit, punch, etc... dude was so much bigger he thought he could just slap people and get away with it. While he's generally correct in thinking that, I was drunk enough to retaliate.

Him with a good body shot... but... gorilla man so nothing happens. He returns the favor and I learned why Bas Rutten always talks about liver shots. Had an instantaneous black out. Came to right before I hit the ground and barely got my arms down and neck up to avoid a head crack. Cops work front door and are next to me within 15 seconds of me going down. I'm like wtf Shaun (I drank there a lot, me and the cops were on first name basis in a good way) go get the guy why are you trying to talk to me, I need a medic not a fucking cop. Gorllia man was nowhere in sight.

He had ran out the fire exit for a clean escape because that bar was smart enough to hire cops for security, but the ALARM WILL SOUND sign was apparently just decorative.

From then on bartenders would cut the line to serve me lol. Like if they saw me a few people deep they would tell me to go to their service bar (no customers allowed) and just give me free drinks. That lasted about two more years but then I moved away. Only "real" fight I've been in. Would not do again despite no serious injury and two years of almost always free drinks at a bar that I went to almost every day anyway.

Don't fight. Don't drink or smoke every day. Have a good one.
Closed Thread