Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2021, 09:37 AM
Banned

Default Cats

So.

I caught my cat digging through and stealing my friends hair scrunchies. So I gently took it from her and put it back. Then closed the door to the bathroom. Let my friend know her scrunchies were being targeted and moved on.

My friend hid her scrunchy with a tissue for removing eye liner.

So this morning when I wake up. There's a giant scrunchy on the floor. My cat removed the tissue. Dug out my friends biggest scrunchy and placed it in her trophy spot at the side of my bed for me to find when I woke up.
Old 07-28-2021, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

How do you feel about scrunchies coming back? More so, how do you feel about the unending state of emotional insecurity and imbalance the fashion industry keeps us in with trends? Scrunchies are in again after being laughed about for like 20-30? years. Maybe they were just great the whole time? Maybe they're just whimsical hair ties. It doesn't just stop with them. Boot cut jeans flatter any figure. You need to toss your boot cut jeans because skinnies are in. If you wear skinny jeans, you're a dinosaur. I really, really, really resent having to devout bandwidth to giving this stuff even cursory attention. About the only thing that doesn't change is I love cats.
Last edited by Cecily; 07-28-2021 at 10:01 AM..
Old 07-28-2021, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

Not a big fan of cats. They offer me nothing
Old 07-28-2021, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not a big fan of cats. They offer me nothing
One day a big feral cat will sneak into your house and give you rabies and suffocate you at the same time. IDK about you but that's my biggest fear. Giving people rabies in the afterlife.
Old 07-28-2021, 10:54 AM
Banned

I knew this auteur lady that had the worst cat I'd ever met. She loved to sniff peoples crotches, the cat not the lady. I was over there helping move some heavy stuff around and she started trying to crawl up on my leg so I shooed her off with my foot. She, the woman, got pretty mad at me and said I "kicked it" and yelled at me. We stopped being friends shortly after. Anyway, I never liked the cat because it would poop on the window and kinda smear it around like it was making art. Just awful. She would insist she understood what the thing was saying but cats are stupid.
Old 07-28-2021, 12:25 PM
Banned

My cat, Ernie
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 34CD1421-39F0-4335-958A-E1FE6F2E3BF5.jpg (20.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 07-28-2021, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

cats are terrible pets
Old 07-28-2021, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

https://gfycat.com/unknownglaringjellyfish

the way this cat react to this makes me think he just basically heard his pet human say "Hello?" to him.

Like it makes me wonder, do animals speak a language, and have goals and a life and system that is as complex as ours, but just completely alien to us and therefor invisible? just as ours seems to them?

Do the things we see, kennels and cages, to them seem exactly the same as apartments or homes do to us?

do they sit and stare at us wondering "what is it thinking? if only it was intelligent it could tell me." the same way we do it when we stare back?

There is the old saying would the ant's notice the highway next to the ant hill? Maybe the same goes for different animal species.

Perhaps plants have their own cancel culture that we dont even know about.
Old 07-28-2021, 01:12 PM
Banned

There are two categories of cat; good cat and bad cat.

When I was a kid my family had a bad cat. You couldn't get anywhere near her, she would bite and claw you if you tried petting her, and she lived for twenty years.

I now have a good cat; he is obsessed with being pet and sleeping on my chest, has never bit or scratched me once, doesn't shed, and provides positive vibes and companionship all day. I dread the day he passes away but thankfully he's only two years old.

Oh and he also catches literally any bug that happens to get inside. He will not abide any gross bug.
Last edited by Ooloo; 07-28-2021 at 01:15 PM..
Old 07-28-2021, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

neutral cat likes pets but also knocking things off surfaces.
Closed Thread