Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-06-2022, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
keep me out of your fantasies, ya fuckin' pedo cocksucker
Any word on the GOP reprimanding Matt Gaetz for actually being a groomer yet?
Old 04-06-2022, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any word on the GOP reprimanding Matt Gaetz for actually being a groomer yet?
Has he been charged with anything yet?
Old 04-06-2022, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has he been charged with anything yet?
'Do as I say, not as I do,' says the Republican congressman being investigated by the feds for trafficking minors.
Old 04-06-2022, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
'Do as I say, not as I do,' says the Republican congressman being investigated by the feds for trafficking minors.
What's he been charged with?

Orange Super Prez was investigated for 4 years on a total hoax and the they got a FISA warrant on a totally made up dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton

Seems like another witch hunt hoax to me

Meanwhile, Dems are openly and brazenly groomin little kids
Old 04-06-2022, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It balances back and forth tho as one group begets another. Eventually u get Mormons and jehovahs. Or Islam. Or w/e and it starts all over again as people will turn away from survival and demand human rights.

The puritanical protestant perspective is just the most recent iteration of this and I believe its on the decline because of hypocrisy and greed.

So you will not likely see any religious ethnostate. Ifffff. And I say iffff that 29% demographic becomes more violent, gets more laws passed, becomes more visible, engages in more terrorism. It will open the door for that highly secularist one world government and most of our power elites will defect then engage in genocide through 3rd parties.

The real kicker here, and this is the delusion of the Trump zealot, fanatic, is they think they own their own power elites. That those guys are playing on their team.

Just like it's clear to me Biden isn't my buddy or on my team. He doesn't care about the dolphins and don't want me talking to aliens. And is terrified of nuclear holocaust because he will no longer be protected by the world's most advanced military and secret agents.

So.

Yes.

I'm with Trexller. For slightly different reasons. Not pro Trump 2024. Not pro teaching kids about shemale lifestyles. Not pro DeSantis. He's a scumbag.

I am pro doing the right thing tho. Even if it's hard, hurts, or can be a little dangerous. I am pro disabling bullies and taking power and authority from bad people.

Hopefully. That makes sense. And it's nothing personal. Don't personally want to nuke u or get u nuked.

It wouldn't surprise me tho if Putin didn't secretly replace most of the warheads with chemical or biological ones and reserve the nukes for targeting our planes and subs.

I would personally open up a with a strategic nuclear first strike against my enemies nuclear assets and some military and command structures and risk retaliation to reduce civilian casualties on both sides. Then if it pans out I would go in and kill Putin and dismantle the Kremlin. Then I would break up Russia into several more states and offer them a path to NATO if they behaved.

I'm a dark empath tho.
Check you carbon monoxide alarm - I’m sure you’re already aware carbon monoxide poisoning can describe experiences similar to some you describe.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 04-06-2022, 03:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's he been charged with?

Orange Super Prez was investigated for 4 years on a total hoax and the they got a FISA warrant on a totally made up dossier paid for by Hillary Clinton

Seems like another witch hunt hoax to me

Meanwhile, Dems are openly and brazenly groomin little kids
Pedo Gaetz is not some kind of a martyr, conservatives really will try to excuse any behavior as long as they kiss your rape daddy's ring.
Old 04-06-2022, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Get used to his name boyo. He's going to be a prominent member of the new american dictatorship that will take over after this travesty of democrat solutions comes to an end.
Old 04-06-2022, 04:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I told my dad that when you dream maybe it’s all your different lives info getting leaked while you upload it to the cloud and he goes

Wow….

Then he goes wait, if I want to dream about pink flamingos all I have to do is eat potato’s after 10pm….

And it kind of dashed my hopes that we’re in a sim.

But I still hope!
Where his flamingo dreams that consistent tho?

When u dream your awareness goes into a different state, plenty room for your memories and experiences to get scanned.

Maybe ur dad is just got a thing for pink flamingos and they are basically at the core of his conciousness so he takes that with him into the aux processor/cloud.

U don't re seeeee all ur memories every update either.

Also it would only really add new experiences.

Pink flamingo was his Screensaver is what I'm. Saying. Cpu, disk can still render big scenes even if those renders just go straight to storage while Screensaver goes imaging fairyland.

Think more layers of VM anyway and we are all the same conciousness even if most VM'd vms don't get it.

Can't get deep into it. Don't write it off cuz the potatoes. That just sorta interrupted the powersave mode. Which is no output. I would say your mind can still later get input and dream again further down the road. I have had some interesting experiences with the loss of conciousness. It's not always 200% non existence. Sometimes the experience gets delayed.

I have pretty intense dreams tho and a lot of practice with them.
Old 04-06-2022, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Check you carbon monoxide alarm - I’m sure you’re already aware carbon monoxide poisoning can describe experiences similar to some you describe.
The white flashes?

We don't have one.

I sleep with a window open. Live in a leaky wood house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So. I have super deep prophetic vivid very realistic dreams and stuff. Been a lot of instant painless white flashes the last month. Each time the world is a little different. Details are just a little off. Stuff that was fixed is broken again. Food is on different places in the pantry. Soap is empty or refilled. Little tiny minor Details are changing really fast. So we could have been nuked several times and you guys just didn't get the memo cuz you where hyperfocused onnan FTE.
?

Could be heart problems, sleep apnea. I'm going for an ultrasound next.
Last edited by starkind; 04-06-2022 at 04:54 PM..
Old 04-06-2022, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Pedo Gaetz is not some kind of a martyr, conservatives really will try to excuse any behavior as long as they kiss your rape daddy's ring.
lol OK Groomer

Lemme know when they charge him with something