Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 10:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When does pokesan get unbanned man. What the hell did you post?
never. i said something really dumb about GM i thought was funny, but was just really dumb.

it was a bad move.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah dude Germany real safe with afghans murdering citizens. Rommel is rolling over in his grave
yeah, there are some assholes among the refugees. But I am pragmatist.
And there arnt really more violent crimes than before the refuges crisis.
The diffrence is that crimes of refugees are more in focus of the media.

Its always easyer to point at a minority.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah, there are some assholes among the refugees. But I am pragmatist.
And there arnt really more violent crimes than before the refuges crisis.
The diffrence is that crimes of refugees are more in focus of the media.

Its always easyer to point at a minority.
So German citizens should die to people who have no right to be in your country because “statistically it’s no different!”

TRUMP 2024
ORBAN 2028
Old 09-13-2018, 11:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So German citizens should die to people who have no right to be in your country because “statistically it’s no different!”

TRUMP 2024
ORBAN 2028

Thats very short-sighted.

There been a refugee who rape a german girl

But there also been a german who rape a refugee child

So, if the refugees wouldnt be here, the chance that the german rapist would rape a german child would be higher.

My english sucks to explain this correctly.

How I said, I am a pragmatist. And the statistics saying that there are more crimes in germany since the refugee crisis, but thats also because here are more people now.
Percentage the crimes go down, except from the far-right side.

You can keep thinking that I hate my own people/country or whatever. Which isnt true btw.

But it just dont make any sence to me to put a whole race or religon under general suspicion.

I distinguish the people by their actions, not by their origin.

And for the record. Germany have since decades refugees from all over the world. Including Iran, fromer Yugoslavia, Iraq, China, Tibet, etc.

I still remember when we got 4 refugees from Bosnia to class when I was a 5th grade.
2 of them are back in their home country. One moved to Dubai and one married here in germany and stayed. How do I know this? We had a Class-meeting 2 years ago.

Again, my english sucks to much to have here a factual discussion with you about this topic. So let me try to put it this way:

Why should I panic, just because there are a (very)few people going crazy?

Scratch the sand out of your pussy and enjoy the life mate.

You dont have to sit 24/7 infront of facebook, infowars or whatever.
Old 09-14-2018, 01:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats very short-sighted.

There been a refugee who rape a german girl

But there also been a german who rape a refugee child

So, if the refugees wouldnt be here, the chance that the german rapist would rape a german child would be higher.

My english sucks to explain this correctly.

How I said, I am a pragmatist. And the statistics saying that there are more crimes in germany since the refugee crisis, but thats also because here are more people now.
Percentage the crimes go down, except from the far-right side.

You can keep thinking that I hate my own people/country or whatever. Which isnt true btw.

But it just dont make any sence to me to put a whole race or religon under general suspicion.

I distinguish the people by their actions, not by their origin.

And for the record. Germany have since decades refugees from all over the world. Including Iran, fromer Yugoslavia, Iraq, China, Tibet, etc.

I still remember when we got 4 refugees from Bosnia to class when I was a 5th grade.
2 of them are back in their home country. One moved to Dubai and one married here in germany and stayed. How do I know this? We had a Class-meeting 2 years ago.

Again, my english sucks to much to have here a factual discussion with you about this topic. So let me try to put it this way:

Why should I panic, just because there are a (very)few people going crazy?

Scratch the sand out of your pussy and enjoy the life mate.

You dont have to sit 24/7 infront of facebook, infowars or whatever.
Unfortunately, as long as there are a handful of racist rightwing assholes willing to paint a dire picture of their country, our racist rightwing asshole will take their side of the story.

Despite the fact that countries like Germany and Sweden turning into big rape circuses is a fairly implausible claim -- it supports their narrative that leftwing tolerance for immigration in general is dangerous and perhaps a sinister globalist plot to destroy white people.

The other day I was talking to some women ranting on about how emasculated Swedish men are -- because parents insist on calling them the pronoun for him or her rather than him...and how the masculine men of Islam are basically raping the hell out of Swedish women and the men are too cucked to do anything about it...

I don't understand why someone who has never been to Sweden would come up with these ideas...even if they did read them somewhere...who the fuck believes shit like that on the face it?

I don't think Germans and Swedish people are OK with their women being raped. I think conservatives are much more prone to hysteria and xenophobia then they can admit to themselves.

These are the exact same kinds of people that were burning witches at the stake a thousand years ago.
Old 09-14-2018, 02:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes
Typical.

Hook, line, and sink her.

You're not and I point to my post explaining to inbetweenk what was happening. You were just looking to be correct in an autistic, pedantic mode, and I feel bad for you. Our country's fubar and won't be repaired in the coming generstions, get over it. I say the same stuff to JD. Just glad my street smells of salted pork and smoked meats at the moment.
Old 09-14-2018, 02:12 AM
Sarnak

I still have those "hot dam" moments when I think of Hillary loosing and The Donald winning.
How sweet it is.
Old 09-14-2018, 05:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Typical.

Hook, line, and sink her.

You're not and I point to my post explaining to inbetweenk what was happening. You were just looking to be correct in an autistic, pedantic mode, and I feel bad for you. Our country's fubar and won't be repaired in the coming generstions, get over it. I say the same stuff to JD. Just glad my street smells of salted pork and smoked meats at the moment.
Dude, shut the fuck up. You weren't even in the conversation and now you are trying to troll by spouting off nonsense.

If you don't think Leftists can be Individualists, you are mentally retarded.

Almost every single Leftist in the US is Individualist. The Democrat party is Individualist.

It has nothing to do with being pedantic.
Old 09-14-2018, 06:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
At last I dont get shoot here by the police "by mistake" when they kick my door

Ah, Europe... The smell of safety [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, except your police are armed as well and kick in your door for arguing with people on social media

What a fucking shit hole lol
Old 09-14-2018, 06:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude, shut the fuck up. You weren't even in the conversation and now you are trying to troll by spouting off nonsense.

If you don't think Leftists can be Individualists, you are mentally retarded.

Almost every single Leftist in the US is Individualist. The Democrat party is Individualist.

It has nothing to do with being pedantic.
If you’re not being pedantic why don’t you stop being so vague and define exactly what you mean by leftists in detail?
Closed Thread