Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2016, 12:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCause [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who the fuck plays eq in 2016?
Old 09-10-2016, 12:27 AM
Kobold

gloinzz, guy was fearless. twerk and lite.
Old 09-10-2016, 08:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except all the actors on tv, and countless metrosexual men that wear it. In Europe men wear makeup regularly too.

The difference between your train of thought and mine is I am not stuck in an empty melon full of masculine cliches.

Now the difference between my Alpha male status and yours... I can wear makeup and fuck bitches all day, and you'll never match up to yours truly.
I knew you would end up saying something like "but all these manly men wear make up, ooh yea and all the men in Europe too!" Lol son I live in Denmark and no men wearing make up here, just the bitches, drag queens and trannies.

If you are so alpha why dont you keep wearing make up now that you bought a girlfriend... Exactly, SHE should wear the make up!
My girl so fine she don't need makeup, kid.
And you can never say you're alpha after wearing makeup, dressing emo and posting pictures of yourself on the net son... If Chuck Norris wore make up and says he's alpha he would just be lying. Learn somethin
Old 09-10-2016, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The absolute best was Force because we had a blast playing the game, most of us were new and so when we won fights it felt better.
F
o
R C
E
Old 09-11-2016, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

not too many folks were scary to face in pvp tbo on this box. being good at pvp was more like oh shit that guy can stunlock me better nuke him from on top of a mountain or oh shit this guy got gear better make sure he has a mob or 2 on him etc etc.

Seemed to be some badass healers at certain points like nerfed definitely knew his stuff.

the worst was lite and his crew. always very uncoordinated (probably boxing etc)

lovely was insane but prty sure that guy gets paid to play video games so not a fair comparison but he was the best no doubt a box legend
Old 09-11-2016, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wouldnt pk in crushbone day 2 of red because grinding fiat pixels more important

trash
yea probably needed to give up that paladin way earlier. Had to make SOME friends unfortunately to further pvp objectives... The problem with the box, much like capitalism, is you must have money to make money. fun bluebie times with the Swedish crew tho

once i realized my folly of trying to be a better bluebie then the bluest motherfuckers that have graced a crayon coloring box, I rolled my wizard (who is still sporting a cloth mask fuck it)and caused glorious pvp 1vs 3+ etc in a time when most folks just bound together to overcome the shitty xp grind
Old 09-11-2016, 12:32 AM
Banned

I banded together with gloinzz to overcome the shitty Xp.
Old 09-11-2016, 12:33 AM
Banned

Greybeard was the best.

Here's why:

1.) Leveled 1-60 with 0 pvp knowledge died 13 times (9 of which were naked deaths) vrs people who played 15 years of pvp and all the right classes with all the right gear. Leveled thru all PvP Hot Zones during kunark days: MM, CoM, KC.

2) Played for 2 years at level 60 and never died with gear on, ever. Not once. Ever. Infact he only died 4 times at level 60 naked as he came.

3) Infuriated Red99 members by roleplaying as a Holy Paladin who didnt engage in PvP outside of protection.

4) Top 10 geared hybrid on server.
Old 09-11-2016, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloinz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea probably needed to give up that paladin way earlier. Had to make SOME friends unfortunately to further pvp objectives... The problem with the box, much like capitalism, is you must have money to make money. fun bluebie times with the Swedish crew tho

once i realized my folly of trying to be a better bluebie then the bluest motherfuckers that have graced a crayon coloring box, I rolled my wizard (who is still sporting a cloth mask fuck it)and caused glorious pvp 1vs 3+ etc in a time when most folks just bound together to overcome the shitty xp grind
always get a kick out of these "oldschool red99'ers" who think they ever did something because they brought their lvl 11 wizard to fight against a group of newbs in crushbone one time. talk about a trash can.
Old 09-11-2016, 12:56 AM
Planar Protector

oh boy what a time classic must have been. a time when horrible players could compete against other lvl 8's. a bunch of nobodies being nobody