Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2016, 01:26 AM
Banned

In 1 month.... Pvp will happen....

ZEK
Old 09-11-2016, 02:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You ever pvp this trashcan? He was a garbage rogue playing Euro times
yeah I remember Baam leaving me creeping messages in teamspeak, telling me how much he admired me for being honest about my sexuality and how he wanted to tell the world about his feelings and self hatred for being a homosexual. dude was very frustrated, i wish him godluck & godbless
Old 09-11-2016, 03:13 AM
Sarnak

Hahaha internet thugs "I'm so manly big and strong and I have a huuuuuge dick and fuck all the bitches all day all night everyday... But then again I wear makeup and dress up like some emo kid about to kill himself... Yea sure, very alpha hahaha

Can't believe y'all keep feeding me knowing who I am, I clearly won lol

Go back to rehab and then back to jail just to get analy raped fandy boy junkie kid, you need help son, not jail dick and heroin
Old 09-11-2016, 03:14 AM
Sarnak

Droppin that soap on purpose actin like it was by mistake hahaha you are a Fan of Dango, Dango meaning Dick
Old 09-11-2016, 07:44 AM
Sarnak

We will win the box again..
Zek is a blast and hopefully we can iron some things out to make season 2 last a little longer.

We arent "elitist", we just prefer not to play with anyone other than our 5-6 people.. on a box of 60-70 people max 2 boxing having 1 guild who knows the in's and out's of the devnoobs box soak up 15-20 people just isnt reasonable.

Was great fights tho and some epic battles...Morning will need to rally up his crew to make it competitive..
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 09-11-2016, 09:53 AM
Sarnak

Had a great time on the last box even as a casual that made some poor race/class choices.

Lots of fun experiencing Everquest with mystery involved again and not knowing everything about the server.
2. item loot
3. teams
4. egg shaped pumice
5. racial faction loss
6. removal of exp loss on pvp death
7. pvp text (i like orange)
Old 09-11-2016, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

oh shit some glowing endorsements got old man kringe and his band of girlymen playing? A++

Box looks like fun after a brief review... motherfuckin level locks to stop bluebie beeline to 50? excellent

its been awhile since image/devnoob shennigans and they are definitely experienced at this eqemu shit so am sure the box is not excessively garagebox...

the rules are really setup interestingly..overall I think they are good. Some shit rules like boxing limited to 2 will make buffbot shenanigans be in play which is sad

Also appears might be able to pvp the whole box and not have to do shit for pve? possibly?
18. PvP kills result in everyone in the group getting a ticket. The turn in spot for tickets is in east commons tunnel. Might be moved to bazaar. Turning a ticket in gives you a pvp point and some money. Points are used to buy various items like potions, spells, equipment, epics etc.
Old 09-11-2016, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahaha internet thugs "I'm so manly big and strong and I have a huuuuuge dick and fuck all the bitches all day all night everyday... But then again I wear makeup and dress up like some emo kid about to kill himself... Yea sure, very alpha hahaha

Can't believe y'all keep feeding me knowing who I am, I clearly won lol

Go back to rehab and then back to jail just to get analy raped fandy boy junkie kid, you need help son, not jail dick and heroin
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-11-2016, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

zek fact: used to think pare was an uptight nerdy douche before I found out ur were beeba/chaboo idk why u must have been really roleplaying hard on Pare.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-11-2016, 07:14 PM
Sarnak

i found pvp on a sunday once

https://s18.postimg.org/3me12dhsp/EQ000292.jpg
Last edited by nottitanuk; 09-11-2016 at 07:17 PM..
Closed Thread