Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2019, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No i got it from him projecting "being alone" as the worst possible scenario for a man to be in. His attack on SC was "cool story, enjoy being alone" like he believes that anyone who does not subscribe to the church of leftist dogma is doomed to be alone.

Check it out, im not a leftist and im not alone. Feniins biggest fear, being alone, is not a consequence of refusing to eat the left's shit sandwich. Matter of fact, i went to sleep last night after my girl sucked me off looking longingly into my eyes.

When i met her, she described herself as a feminist and a democrat. Now, she cant stand the left. Women are fluid, and they adapt themselves to the man (or manchild in feniins case) that they're with. Theyll crawl through broken glass for a man that soaks their panties.

Basically, i was calling feniin out for projecting his greatest fear, that if he reclaims his testicles, he will be alone.
You sound like a real catch. Or just an incel with a flair for fantasy. Either way, you're a piece of trash. Keep projecting, cool guy. Wipe the dorito dust off of your MAGA Hat, keep the brim down low so people you know won't recognize you as you slip out of your parents' house, go down to the gas station, put on your name tag, clock in, get on your phone and continue to anger post about how TRUMP IS WINNING! WALL IS COMING! RIGHT MICK/SC?!
Old 01-22-2019, 04:01 PM
Banned

oh look first thing I read from feniin today is ad hominem

hope you treat your kid better than you treat everyone you communicate with
Old 01-22-2019, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound like a real catch. Or just an incel with a flair for fantasy. Either way, you're a piece of trash. Keep projecting, cool guy. Wipe the dorito dust off of your MAGA Hat, keep the brim down low so people you know won't recognize you as you slip out of your parents' house, go down to the gas station, put on your name tag, clock in, get on your phone and continue to anger post about how TRUMP IS WINNING! WALL IS COMING! RIGHT MICK/SC?!
You're sounding real cool and normal right now.

You okay, bud?

Did we touch a nerve?
Old 01-22-2019, 04:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're sounding real cool and normal right now.

You okay, bud?

Did we touch a nerve?
A nerve? Pretty sure I touched the slimy flexible thing he used to call his "Spine".
Old 01-22-2019, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No i got it from him projecting "being alone" as the worst possible scenario for a man to be in. His attack on SC was "cool story, enjoy being alone" like he believes that anyone who does not subscribe to the church of leftist dogma is doomed to be alone.

Check it out, im not a leftist and im not alone. Feniins biggest fear, being alone, is not a consequence of refusing to eat the left's shit sandwich. Matter of fact, i went to sleep last night after my girl sucked me off looking longingly into my eyes.

When i met her, she described herself as a feminist and a democrat. Now, she cant stand the left. Women are fluid, and they adapt themselves to the man (or manchild in feniins case) that they're with. Theyll crawl through broken glass for a man that soaks their panties.

Basically, i was calling feniin out for projecting his greatest fear, that if he reclaims his testicles, he will be alone.
seek Christ
Old 01-22-2019, 05:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
seek Christ
Already have [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-22-2019, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh look first thing I read from feniin today is ad hominem

hope you treat your kid better than you treat everyone you communicate with
lol, his wasn't ad hominem? get the fuck out of here.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.newsweek.com/support-don...w-poll-1300633

SUPPORT FOR DONALD TRUMP'S IMPEACHMENT IS HIGHER THAN HIS APPROVAL RATING
Old 01-22-2019, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, his wasn't ad hominem? get the fuck out of here.
yeah, it is. you launched an assault on his character rather than substantively engage his argument.
Old 01-22-2019, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Trump: I've told Sarah Sanders "not to bother" with press briefings

Sounds like someone who believes in The Constitution and 1st Amendment. Great job, idiots.
Closed Thread