Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2019, 04:08 AM
Orc

Default LF advice and/or some guild to join where i can work towards epic

sup, i started server sometime in november. 47 shaman. is there any guild that i can join, raid with, and buy a child's tear for DKP or something? whats the smartest way to do this? all i need (which is definitely the "hardest part") is the child's tear from golem in fear since my faction is maxed out. just got my Blackfur boots a couple hours ago too so thats pretty sweet.

had my mage epic back in 2001 but thats about it. almost had my monk one too but not quite. didnt have to MQ anything for them but in this server sounds like all the important stuff is locked down extremely well from what i have read. Started this server assuming i would not be able to get epic without a boatload of cash, but figured i would ask what you guys thought.

havin some issues with this game ever since i upgraded to windows 10 to try that Anthem junk coming out later this month but other than that would love to be doin all the raiding. Thx.
Old 02-10-2019, 05:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talinthis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sup, i started server sometime in november. 47 shaman. is there any guild that i can join, raid with, and buy a child's tear for DKP or something? whats the smartest way to do this? all i need (which is definitely the "hardest part") is the child's tear from golem in fear since my faction is maxed out. just got my Blackfur boots a couple hours ago too so thats pretty sweet.

had my mage epic back in 2001 but thats about it. almost had my monk one too but not quite. didnt have to MQ anything for them but in this server sounds like all the important stuff is locked down extremely well from what i have read. Started this server assuming i would not be able to get epic without a boatload of cash, but figured i would ask what you guys thought.

havin some issues with this game ever since i upgraded to windows 10 to try that Anthem junk coming out later this month but other than that would love to be doin all the raiding. Thx.
Hey man!
There is a lot of great guilds on the server (check out the "Guild Discussion" tab) and if you join one an epic is sure to come eventually. Might take some time, but think of all the friends you'll make along the way!

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Old 02-10-2019, 05:04 AM
Sarnak

Check out the guild section of the forums. You will find all the info you need.
Old 02-10-2019, 10:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talinthis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Play the game. Don't buy (pay to win), buying significant MQs only causes farmers to farm and block that content from you making you think you have to pay or you'll never get it. I got my tear raiding in TSS after losing 11 rolls on tears.
Last edited by turbosilk; 02-10-2019 at 10:35 AM.. Reason: additional info
Old 02-10-2019, 11:25 AM
Sarnak

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=315258
Old 02-10-2019, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

I'd actually recommend starting here: http://wiki.project1999.com/Guilds:Guild_List

That page has a great summary of every guild on the server, along with links to each of their forum threads, so you can find a few good possible candidates and then follow the links to learn more about them. Honestly I'd expect that most guilds on their except the "Top Content" ones help their members get epics.

Personally I'd recommend Anonymous as one guild you should check out. We do "epic nights" (where the whole guild goes from one person's kill target to the next's, helping everyone get their epics done) fairly often, and I just got my Druid epic not too long ago with their help, so I can say for certain it's a great guild for getting your epic. It's also a great guild for many other things too: thanks to our size and our alliance we raid a lot of stuff by ourselves, and then join up with our alliance, AEGIS, to do even harder stuff.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-10-2019, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

With the way golems are contested right now you need to either join one of the top 3-4 guilds or buy your epic.

Yay p99ers!
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 02-10-2019, 03:06 PM
Banned

Guys wot guild can I join to get my epic? I just want mah epic guise wot guild will get for me? I need them child tears I offer nuthing in return.

Ps. SUp! Thx!
Old 02-10-2019, 03:31 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guys wot guild can I join to get my epic? I just want mah epic guise wot guild will get for me? I need them child tears I offer nuthing in return.

Ps. SUp! Thx!
you must be fun to play with, must be a real winner. took everything out of context and just made your own words.

not that i care to rationalize myself to someone like you, but i was leading all the raids in the 99 to 04 era when you were probably just a young pup.

anyway thanks everyone but this guy! i will stalk that forum and check it out. i dont frequent this place much, didnt think to look at the rest of the forum headers before posting this. just want a cool place with cool people that do cool things [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-10-2019, 03:35 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With the way golems are contested right now you need to either join one of the top 3-4 guilds or buy your epic.

Yay p99ers!
and yeah,this was one important thought of mine before i even bothered starting this server, but i still did anyway. from what i understand it seems MUCH harder to finish an epic due to everyone hogging and selling than it was when i actually played back then. i always thought important MQ like that shouldnt be able to be done like that, but here we are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibbs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey man!
There is a lot of great guilds on the server (check out the "Guild Discussion" tab) and if you join one an epic is sure to come eventually. Might take some time, but think of all the friends you'll make along the way!
yeah i realize it will take time, thats mostly why i didnt mind if i could just get DKP over some amount of months or whatever, as i know nobody will want to help someone that just joined the guild 2 hours ago for an item like that, especially since i am new to server, it is understandable. i will check out that tab, and also Loramin's and Mal's links.

much appreciated my friends i will see what i think i should do. have met some people in dawn believers and second sons just helping them with various things and i asked about their guilds too. we killed black dire for me and got some sort of fangs for a ranger spell i think at the same time so it was pretty fun to do.
Last edited by Talinthis; 02-10-2019 at 03:52 PM.. Reason: adding quote instead of triple post.
Closed Thread