Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2019, 11:45 PM
Sarnak

I hope Aftermath got better loot in Dire Maul today than they did in Norrath this weekend.
Old 10-16-2019, 12:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aftermath are a bunch of pig fuckers!

*waddles back to frigidair*
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2019, 06:12 AM
Large Bat

LMAO
"Sorry that you decided pixels were worth enough to sacrifice your morals" -Monrezz
after Monrezz leaves behind everyone who ever helped him in TSS for pixels
Old 10-16-2019, 06:26 AM
Large Bat

BTW while TSS was out completing 6 epics for guildies tonight, AM seemed to spend the entire night sending tells to our entire guild trying to recruit them, clearly AM is dying if that's how they're gonna spend a Tuesday night.
Old 10-16-2019, 07:25 AM
Sarnak

It was me.

Git gud or lose members motherfuckers!

REEEEEEEEEEE
Old 10-16-2019, 08:01 AM
Large Bat

lol all I can say is it reeks of desperation, I spent 6 hours improving my guild members, you spent 6 hours failing to recruit them, have fun in your pixel hungry guild that fails to obtain pixels, done feeding the trolls hope everyone has fun in the game.
Old 10-16-2019, 09:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedraxis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LMAO
"Sorry that you decided pixels were worth enough to sacrifice your morals" -Monrezz
after Monrezz leaves behind everyone who ever helped him in TSS for pixels
Hah! You know my reasons for leaving TSS. I was tired of having to mediate hour long arguments over which person deserved a Dragon Hero Bracer despite losing a dice roll, or that time you got mad and decide to go on a rant because I wouldn't come and pull Hate for you, or having to listen to Bigginns - the only player on the server that chose to roll Halfling to justify his Napoleon Complex - or getting chewed out by half the guild for killing TSS' first ever ToV dragon instead of doing a scheduled HoT raid.

But you can chalk it up to pixel lust.
Old 10-16-2019, 10:21 AM
Kobold

To be honest its no diff to join aftermath or any guild in the aegis alliance. Why? Because aftermath can not do anything at all without aegis.
Old 10-16-2019, 10:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hah! You know my reasons for leaving TSS. I was tired of having to mediate hour long arguments over which person deserved a Dragon Hero Bracer despite losing a dice roll, or that time you got mad and decide to go on a rant because I wouldn't come and pull Hate for you, or having to listen to Bigginns - the only player on the server that chose to roll Halfling to justify his Napoleon Complex - or getting chewed out by half the guild for killing TSS' first ever ToV dragon instead of doing a scheduled HoT raid.

But you can chalk it up to pixel lust.
I’m not hearing a denial on the poaching members charge.

Anyway TSS got more drops than AM this cycle. AM got a 2-hander off Aary and whatever crap Sev dropped? Plus TSS didn’t suffer that embarrassing Tormax attempt.

A scheduled HoT raid and six epics likely beats out that abysmal performance.
Old 10-16-2019, 10:40 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not hearing a denial on the poaching members charge.

Anyway TSS got more drops than AM this cycle. AM got a 2-hander off Aary and whatever crap Sev dropped? Plus TSS didn’t suffer that embarrassing Tormax attempt.

A scheduled HoT raid and six epics likely beats out that abysmal performance.
Winning Tormax and getting him to entrance is embarrassing?

It's better than being in a dumb ass guild named the second sons

The second sons of what?

Unroot the dragons and i guarantee we'd once again win the server.

Grats on the epics tho..... was it even the mage epic? If not, that's like bragging you won lodi
Closed Thread