Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-15-2018, 08:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*Pats bubble butt*
bubble butts are the best
Old 11-15-2018, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

i have no pucci but i must girl
Old 11-15-2018, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

I'm getting pretty thin and food and fitness woke. If I don't randomly decide to 40% myself I could inspire a whole new generation of soldiers following the weirding way.
Old 11-15-2018, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

So I broke my laptop monitor yesterday by throwing my phone at it. Bought a really nice monitor this morning. I broke my computer today throwing tea on it, accidentally but still. 4 assignments due electronically by 9am tomorrow.

Now I’m the proud own of a netbook.
Old 11-15-2018, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah all my shit is due this week too.
Meanlady Scarytail - Level 42 Iksar Necromancer - Blue
Old 11-15-2018, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

I don't miss school.
Old 11-16-2018, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

Oh my God I just met the worst fucking tranny and did psychic combat with her. God she is such a little flocking bench I can't believe it. I have to recount this in excruciating detail, via dictation, and I'll be leaving in some of the idiosyncratic software typos for ranting sake.

Okay so this flocking ditch dude, oh my God.

So I'm down at the local munch with my little small town BDSM group.

There's another trans person in this group in addition to me. this older trans woman of about 56 or 58 I think who is among the leaders of the group. Her whole presentation makes her look a lot younger than she is, not to mention the extremely perky and large breasts she had installed, but she is by no means passing nor even passing as a sensible person, although I dearly admire her. We hit it off pretty squarely in short order. Actually her personality socially is sort of like xaanka's; extremely clever with these wicked jokes off-the-cuff that could not come from anything but an exquisite intellect in one moment, and pure autism the next.

Anyway, unlike Sanka she doesn't pass so good or whatever. I mean I thought she was in her 40s and initiated physical contact the first time I met her so she's doing pretty damn well I would say. But I would feel weird hobnobbing with her, know what I mean?

So we were all chatting it up, about 8 of us, late in the evening, when this trans woman interloper walks in.

She's probably about 45 years old, tall as me and proof that 180 pounds at my height is not ideal for a trans woman. Just toooo much shoulder in a way I don't have to deal with. But her presentation is on point and I have to say she's doing about as well with what she has as is possible I think. I would be a jelly mad pitch if I claimed that my first impression was anything but whoa, who the hell is that she is gorgeous. She is clearly presenting better than I do, no question.

Okay a little background I neglected to mention, these people are a little on the jittery side in energy and when there aren't endorphins being handed out, they fry my brain after a while. I hadn't eaten anything all day. I'm on prednisone. I learnt today that I'll be going in for another horrible long term major surgery for my primary hand. My makeup is tired from a very long day generating large sums of money and my face is dry and emoting is physically painful.

On top of all this comes the best presenting trans women I've actually encountered in real life. I experienced starstrike. Yes, even I occasionally get nervous in social situations.

She was so fucking catty oh my God.

She comes over and there is an initial introduction where that I get the frog in the throat and basically given non-introduction which gets steamrolled over by the other people, probably missed by most of them, but not by her. She feels her position of dominance. And the thing is, I would've been happy to give it to her. She has earned it.

I get my stuff together and I introduce myself properly with a voice that is cute. I'm soft-spoken and people like my voice. It doesn't pass and it doesn't put men who identify as straight off when I'm dating. So, okay, I was stunned by you. Want to flirt?

No, she feels that she has me and she wants to hurt with that, not uplift.

She starts in on this really catty ship. This flocking whore asks me "so, are you cis or...?" Like dude, obviously you ask the question in the reverse direction if there is any doubt. I can feel the cutting energy coming off of her. I'm really nervous and physically not a very good shape right here and she is just made up and clearly had some time between work and this function, whereas I had to get my fawning president off my nonexistent nuts with a cattle prod just to make it in.

"Oh my God, I know these questions might come off a little ..rude..." (I roll my eyes, because they are, and she interrupts herself[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] "I know! Oversensitive trans community and all."

"I'm sorry, I'm like kinda stoned right now."

"I know it's so hard at the beginning, but it will get better I promise. After about 3 years it got so good for me." (um, who said anything about hard...)

She was like a teenage girl. Her whole personality. It was really really weird. She evidently had a high IQ, had held prestigious jobs, was presenting very skillfully, etc., but she was still interpersonally equivalent, in some way I can't exactly verbalize, to a child.

Anyway, I'm processing my judgment of her and her viciousness as this is going on, and it wipes away my nervousness slowly.

For me, social anxiety almost universally manifests downstream of respect. The thing that gives me social anxiety is feeling lesser than others in a situation where roles are not clearly defined. I'm great with police officers and daddies and I'm terrible with pretty girls and people are smarter than me. This strumpet was so placed because of her excellent presentation, which communicated both intellect and reasonably good looks, (even though my body is 100,000 times better).

So, as she lays in, I'm gathering strength.

After a while, the energy reverses. I'm no longer stumbling. I'm the younger, more charming, exceptionally lithe and graceful totally non-passing person that I am. I didn't get aggressive the way she did, but just by breaking through her nonsense and flirting with her honestly (bitch or not, I would love to brat my way through some bastinado with this girl), I shattered whatever high she was on and she started getting uncomfortable.

I rise to start saying goodbyes. I have a good body and a grace to me that hasn't really been communicated in photos to any of you guys (I'm an accomplished athlete. I've conducted endurance cardio athletic feats I don't care to share because they are too direct of a dox vector. I've had a nice body for a long time.). And, of course, everyone in this group likes me and wants me being cool at their small town party and drawing in new people. So when I rise the energy changes, the end of the gathering is signaled, and of course my body is put on display as I stand. It's a big natural status move.

I say goodbye to her, she stumbles over her words, she physically stumbles on her heel. She doesn't go down but she lurches and corrects. I invite her earnestly to the next play party. I have won.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is up with this weird 12-year-old catty girl larp that trannies do? There's some sort of typology for transition that is more interested in age than gender. It was like her sense of gender performance had been taken from Mean Girls. So weird.

This post is trash. It was supposed to be a rant but my muscle relaxers are kicking in. Night night!
Last edited by America; 11-16-2018 at 12:58 AM..
Old 11-16-2018, 01:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh my God I just met the worst fucking tranny and did psychic combat with her. God she is such a little flocking bench I can't believe it. I have to recount this in excruciating detail, via dictation, and I'll be leaving in some of the idiosyncratic software typos for ranting sake.

Okay so this flocking ditch dude, oh my God.

So I'm down at the local munch with my little small town BDSM group.

There's another trans person in this group in addition to me. this older trans woman of about 56 or 58 I think who is among the leaders of the group. Her whole presentation makes her look a lot younger than she is, not to mention the extremely perky and large breasts she had installed, but she is by no means passing nor even passing as a sensible person, although I dearly admire her. We hit it off pretty squarely in short order. Actually her personality socially is sort of like xaanka's; extremely clever with these wicked jokes off-the-cuff that could not come from anything but an exquisite intellect in one moment, and pure autism the next.

Anyway, unlike Sanka she doesn't pass so good or whatever. I mean I thought she was in her 40s and initiated physical contact the first time I met her so she's doing pretty damn well I would say. But I would feel weird hobnobbing with her, know what I mean?

So we were all chatting it up, about 8 of us, late in the evening, when this trans woman interloper walks in.

She's probably about 45 years old, tall as me and proof that 180 pounds at my height is not ideal for a trans woman. Just toooo much shoulder in a way I don't have to deal with. But her presentation is on point and I have to say she's doing about as well with what she has as is possible I think. I would be a jelly mad pitch if I claimed that my first impression was anything but whoa, who the hell is that she is gorgeous. She is clearly presenting better than I do, no question.

Okay a little background I neglected to mention, these people are a little on the jittery side in energy and when there aren't endorphins being handed out, they fry my brain after a while. I hadn't eaten anything all day. I'm on prednisone. I learnt today that I'll be going in for another horrible long term major surgery for my primary hand. My makeup is tired from a very long day generating large sums of money and my face is dry and emoting is physically painful.

On top of all this comes the best presenting trans women I've actually encountered in real life. I experienced starstrike. Yes, even I occasionally get nervous in social situations.

She was so fucking catty oh my God.

She comes over and there is an initial introduction where that I get the frog in the throat and basically given non-introduction which gets steamrolled over by the other people, probably missed by most of them, but not by her. She feels her position of dominance. And the thing is, I would've been happy to give it to her. She has earned it.

I get my stuff together and I introduce myself properly with a voice that is cute. I'm soft-spoken and people like my voice. It doesn't pass and it doesn't put men who identify as straight off when I'm dating. So, okay, I was stunned by you. Want to flirt?

No, she feels that she has me and she wants to hurt with that, not uplift.

She starts in on this really catty ship. This flocking whore asks me "so, are you cis or...?" Like dude, obviously you ask the question in the reverse direction if there is any doubt. I can feel the cutting energy coming off of her. I'm really nervous and physically not a very good shape right here and she is just made up and clearly had some time between work and this function, whereas I had to get my fawning president off my nonexistent nuts with a cattle prod just to make it in.

"Oh my God, I know these questions might come off a little ..rude..." (I roll my eyes, because they are, and she interrupts herself[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] "I know! Oversensitive trans community and all."

"I'm sorry, I'm like kinda stoned right now."

"I know it's so hard at the beginning, but it will get better I promise. After about 3 years it got so good for me." (um, who said anything about hard...)

She was like a teenage girl. Her whole personality. It was really really weird. She evidently had a high IQ, had held prestigious jobs, was presenting very skillfully, etc., but she was still interpersonally equivalent, in some way I can't exactly verbalize, to a child.

Anyway, I'm processing my judgment of her and her viciousness as this is going on, and it wipes away my nervousness slowly.

For me, social anxiety almost universally manifests downstream of respect. The thing that gives me social anxiety is feeling lesser than others in a situation where roles are not clearly defined. I'm great with police officers and daddies and I'm terrible with pretty girls and people are smarter than me. This strumpet was so placed because of her excellent presentation, which communicated both intellect and reasonably good looks, (even though my body is 100,000 times better).

So, as she lays in, I'm gathering strength.

After a while, the energy reverses. I'm no longer stumbling. I'm the younger, more charming, exceptionally lithe and graceful totally non-passing person that I am. I didn't get aggressive the way she did, but just by breaking through her nonsense and flirting with her honestly (bitch or not, I would love to brat my way through some bastinado with this girl), I shattered whatever high she was on and she started getting uncomfortable.

I rise to start saying goodbyes. I have a good body and a grace to me that hasn't really been communicated in photos to any of you guys (I'm an accomplished athlete. I've conducted endurance cardio athletic feats I don't care to share because they are too direct of a dox vector. I've had a nice body for a long time.). And, of course, everyone in this group likes me and wants me being cool at their small town party and drawing in new people. So when I rise the energy changes, the end of the gathering is signaled, and of course my body is put on display as I stand. It's a big natural status move.

I say goodbye to her, she stumbles over her words, she physically stumbles on her heel. She doesn't go down but she lurches and corrects. I invite her earnestly to the next play party. I have won.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is up with this weird 12-year-old catty girl larp that trannies do? There's some sort of typology for transition that is more interested in age than gender. It was like her sense of gender performance had been taken from Mean Girls. So weird.

This post is trash. It was supposed to be a rant but my muscle relaxers are kicking in. Night night!
You raise some good points. I donít like the cattiness either, but that may or may not be something youíre dealing with from females, period. Are you sure you can generalize how trannies are based off encounters with senior citizens at the local dungeon? 50-50 on another brat or retarded. Both?
Old 11-16-2018, 01:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You raise some good points. I donít like the cattiness either, but that may or may not be something youíre dealing with from females, period. Are you sure you can generalize how trannies are based off encounters with senior citizens at the local dungeon? 50-50 on another brat or retarded. Both?
far from senior citizens!! -______- well, half of em anyway.

yall are so hung up on youth. 20s or lower are too dumb to deal with, and thirties look pretty boyish and girlish to me anymore too.

anywayssss, no way dude, this is unacceptable child behavior. perhaps it is very common to women, spose i wouldnt know, but at this intensity it's pathological.
Old 11-16-2018, 01:56 AM
Planar Protector

come to think of it, the "are you cis or what?" is the first tell in a series. the second is the "uhg, hypersensitive tranny community" remark.

she feels uncomfortable asking the totally functional, polite, and classy question "what are your pronouns?" because of ben shapiro. She's not like the other trannies.