Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2018, 10:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does fungi tunic stack with AoB?
No, the max your worn regeneration can be is 15. Because fungi tunic give u 15 no other worn items stack with it. You'd still get the attack benefits
Old 11-12-2018, 10:54 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thGate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know about "good", but I copy+pasted the spells_us.txt file into a google sheet and split on ^, myself. Had to consult eqemu's spdat.h header to determine how to read it, SPDat_Spell_Struct had the info for me to label the relevant columns and there's a big #define block that shows what each number for the spell effects do.

You can also see it in Lucy, which basically did the same thing but with a good interface here: http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.htm...76&source=Live . Its live though, not P99, so you have to take things with a grain of salt as they can be different here.
Perfect, thank you so much!
Old 11-12-2018, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, the max your worn regeneration can be is 15. Because fungi tunic give u 15 no other worn items stack with it. You'd still get the attack benefits
Does belt and vindi bp stack?
Old 11-12-2018, 12:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does belt and vindi bp stack?
AoB item regen stacks up to the worn cap. The ATK stacks and you are only limited by the number of AoB items aquireable (5?, 2 as a rogue?).
Old 11-12-2018, 12:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AoB item regen stacks up to the worn cap. The ATK stacks and you are only limited by the number of AoB items aquireable (5?, 2 as a rogue?).
This im not sure about. chardok 2.0 monks and rogues can get up too three. I think a birdy told me 3 is the cap for aob stackage but i do not know and could very well be wrong
Old 11-12-2018, 02:27 PM
Sarnak

What about non-AOB regen? I.e., would fungi tunic, Ring 10, and Zheart regen all stack?
Old 11-12-2018, 02:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What about non-AOB regen? I.e., would fungi tunic, Ring 10, and Zheart regen all stack?
if fungi tunic is worn, the Zheart regen will not work. because it is also worn. Ring 10 is a spell so on another table. so Tunic and ring ten stack. Zheart and ring ten stack. 5 AoB items and ring ten stack. etc 15 is the worn cap
Last edited by Bbeta; 11-12-2018 at 02:30 PM..
Old 11-12-2018, 03:06 PM
Fire Giant

I thought AoB and Regen was a seperate thing itself im pretty sure AoB and etc stack people have tried it and have gotten higher then 15, cause if youre iksar/troll thats 15 then a fungi is another 15, thats 30 then add ring 10/regrowth thats another regen itself although this was during the early days of velious so maybe everyone just assumed they stacked

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 11-12-2018, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

AoB regen doesn't stack, but the atk does.

There's a whole thread on this previously if you care to search (I don't).
Old 11-12-2018, 08:06 PM
Kobold

Racial, Item, Spell - and song. If you're an Iksar with max worn-regen, regrowth of the grove, niv's melody of restoration, and hymn of restoration running, you should be regenerating, by my calculations, 59HP per tick.
Closed Thread