Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2017, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nemce! Your boy Manasana left AG to create a new guild. Just curious, your thoughts on that!

All those preparations to groom him for relevant leadership responsibilities, and he leaves AG.

I swear there's no loyalty anymore. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah Mana has his own ideas. He's a good guy though. Hope things go well for him. Ruffel is going to do an excellent job leading AG and already has for the last few weeks. Only rangers with Vulak swords can be Guild Leaders, it's a rule.
Old 08-28-2017, 01:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bottom left corner of every page [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lul
Old 08-28-2017, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah Mana has his own ideas. He's a good guy though. Hope things go well for him. Ruffel is going to do an excellent job leading AG and already has for the last few weeks. Only rangers with Vulak swords can be Guild Leaders, it's a rule.
I feel a change coming in AG!

New, aggressive, non-casual AG perhaps? The second coming of BDA? A new TMO? Rampage on Steroids?

I dunno but I suspect big changes!

That being said, I hope all is well with you Nemce. When you coming back? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-28-2017, 11:54 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone associated with the development of P99 deserves to be paid, at the cost of all of us losing 8 years of character development.

Sad, but true.
You mean 8 years of neglecting your actually life to chase sim-elf pixels. Not exactly what I would call "character development."

Nonetheless, I agree =)

But to be fair wiping this thing would be a really needed life change for a lot of people on here.
Old 08-28-2017, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeflux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean 8 years of neglecting your actually life to chase sim-elf pixels. Not exactly what I would call "character development."

Nonetheless, I agree =)

But to be fair wiping this thing would be a really needed life change for a lot of people on here.
Do you believe that if they wiped, the people you claim to need a "life change," would actually change their life? Those are the people who would throw themselves into raising a new 60 immediately after a wipe.
Old 08-28-2017, 07:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubwise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you believe that if they wiped, the people you claim to need a "life change," would actually change their life? Those are the people who would throw themselves into raising a new 60 immediately after a wipe.
Yes but with such vigor!!

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Closed Thread